The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Healthy lifestyle

(16 posts)

1. sinazo

Senior

DAY 1 (87kg) Tuesday
    Took the sea salt last night with warm water. It was such a struggle to finish the whole 1litre but I had to. There was no movement in my bowel until this morning but still not too much. This morning I drank the Herbal Laxa Tea. Have prepared my Master Cleanse in a 2litre bottle. Let’s just see how my 1st day with the Master Cleanse will go. Drank my Herbal Laxa Tea before going to bed.

DAY 2 (85kg) Wednesday
    Woke up at 05:45 and was feeling refreshed and light. Took the SWF, took a bath and prepared for work. At 08:45 took my 1st cup of Herbal Laxa Tea for the day. Am enjoying my lemonade it’s nice and cold. Have bought 1.5L of water.

DAY 3 (84kg) Thursday
    Still going strong, last night I was tempted to eat something I opened the fridge and just as I was about to take some raw carrots my mind said hang in there and I closed the fridge and prepared my lemonade for today. During lunch my friend called to say they are going out to Dros to get some ribs I was tempted but luckily I was busy working which was a blessing in disguise. It’s strange that I don’t feel hungry but just have cravings from time to time. The way I see it is to keep on going cos I will enjoy the benefits even now I feel energised and refreshed. I’m planning to go to the gym after work but will exercise moderately. So far so good.

DAY 4 (84kg) Friday
    Its Day 4 don’t know why I didn’t loose but I did everything right. But I still have about 3 movements in my bowel during the day so I guess I have nothing to be alarmed about. What I can say though is that I feel more energised even though I have mood swings which is something I never had. My skin colour is starting to improve and I feel light and flexible. Biggest challenge today is Friday and a friend of mine is coming over for the weekend. I pray to be strong and know that even after this 10 days parties will still be here but the difference will be that I’ll be a new person.

DAY 5 (83kg) Saturday
    It’s Day 5 and it’s a Saturday. Wke up and drank my SWF and then had to prepare breakfast for my friend and the kids. I must say the smell of eggs and cheese almost got to me but my friend encouraged me to be strong. So I served them with breakfast and I had my nice cold lemonade. Must say thought I would have lost atleast 2kg but I will just see when the 10 days is over.

DAY 6 (83kg) Sunday
    Woke up and did Taebo for 20min then drank my SWF though I’m disappointed that I didn’t loose anything. It’s Sunday and I have to prepare Sunday lunch but the cravings are gone so there’s no pressure. My friends are saying I’m starting to lose weight but I’m still not satisfied with what I see on the scale.

DAY 7 (83kg) Monday
    Definitely not happy about my weight loss. When I look in the mirror I can see I have lost some weight but the scale is telling another story. Think it’s time to google and find out from other people how much weight they lost. Did my taebo though in the morning and plan to go to the gym this afternoon after work. The SWF is starting to taste better don’t know if it’s all in the mind. I’m left with 3days to finish. I’m thinking of extending for another 10days most because of the improvement on my skin. My face is not shiny anymore and it’s starting to be smooth.

DAY 8 (82kg) Tuesday
    Did taebo after work yesterday cos I couldn’t go to the gym. I’m enjoying the results of the program even though I’m not losing as much as I want to. Took my SWF it’s tasting better now. Don’t believe I’m only left with 2days I’m even thinking of extending by 4days. Anyway we will see.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. sinazo

Senior

I'm on Day 9 but the scale hasn't shifted still on 82kg. My skin though has improved a lot it's no more oily and the pimples are gone. But can anyone tell me why have I stopped losing weight?

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. sinazo

Senior

DAY 10 (82kg) Thursday
    I made it to Day 10; I’m so proud right now. I’ve decided to keep on going but will have to order more ingredients. I don’t picture myself eating solid food anytime soon. Someone just wanted to spoil my day now, a colleague of mine just told me how fat I look since I have started the master cleanse guess its jealousy...

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Mike

lemonHead

Hi sinazo. I'm proud of you too :) Its so cool to break through that little barrier of "problems" and feel the power of your own body surge through you again. Don't worry about the weight, your body has its priorities in the correct order. Always. Without fail. Trust it and follow its instructions...and they are? Whenever you are finished doing something (especially eating/activity related) simply ask yourself this question: How do I feel - better or worse, by that you can follow your 'correct' direction. All your life long. If you stay aware. :)

It seems that maybe the first priority of your body is to help you feel it again, be aware of it. Reconnect your mind and body. To realise again you are one, not two things. What benefits mind benefits body and vice versa. Be aware of the effects that the food you eat on has on you and how you feel (weight is just one among many indicators) and you can judge for yourself, good or bad. Contributes to better experience, or not. The choice is always yours. All life long.

You are beginning to awaken. Use this time of refreshed awareness to plot your future course, short term, mid-term, long-term as far as health goes. Your body is a self-healing, ever-renewing organism. Treat it well and with complete respect. It defines your experience of 'life' on this planet like nothing else. Without it, you are not.

This is the door that the Master Cleanse can open in your life. You are learning how to access your own healing power. Use it wisely you must.

:)

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 10 years ago #
  5. sinazo

Senior

Thanx Mike, I'm on Day 12 today and my weight is now 80.6 kg. I want to continue I still have all the ingredients except the sea salt so I think I can stop on Day 14 and continue again after 3days. I just love the way my skin glows. who would have thought that I will go for 12days without eating my mother would certainly faint if she knew. I dont even imagine myself eating solid food right now I am so used to MC. I love the new me and the discipline I have when it comes to food!!!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. sinazo

Senior

Hi,
    I'm back for the second time around of the MC, I'm now weighing 79kg. When I started the MC i weighed 87kg. It has not been easy to stick to healthy eating I guess it's a case of old habits die hard. I go to the gym 5times a week and I try to eat healthy even though sometimes I fall off. I'm starting with the MC

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. sinazo

Senior

I'm starting with the MC again on Monday the 06/06/2011. Talk to you then..Chow!!!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. Healer7

Hi Sinazo. So today should be Day 1 again. How are you doing?

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. Joy

Senior

Hello Sinazo. Today is your day 1, how is it going? Wishing you all the best on your second journey!!! xoxo

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. sinazo

Senior

Hi, thanx guys. Day1 yday was fine, don't feel hungry yet. This morning I went to the gym and I feel great. I'm on 79.25 hopefully by the end of the week I will be on 77kg. I have introduced a friend of mine to the programme and today is her Day1 so we'll walk this journey together!!!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. sinazo

Senior

Is it normal for me to have this kind of energy, I feel so alert I'm from a meeting and I was so quick to think and provide solutions, is it the mastercleanse? I mean i'm only on Day2 and I had energy when I did it before but not this much. I just can't sit still it's like I've drank an energizer...

Posted 9 years ago #
  12. Mike

lemonHead

Absolutely Sinazo, when you dig down, that's what lies at the heart of you: sparkling energy and radiant health. You're a much cleaner burning organism since your last MC and you're up and running a lot sooner...The less our bodies have to deal with the stuff we shovel in through our mouths every day the more energy there is to apply to all the other functions - like being awake, aware and healthy :)

It's impossible to experience this consistently and still buy into the idea that energy comes from food. That's a convenient belief planted in our heads for all sorts of commercial and other reasons but it sure doesn't stand up to the experience. Yes, you require a certain amount of nutritional substance to keep replenishing and growing on a cellular level but in truth its very, very little that you actually need. To me it seems quite obvious that energy has its source in sleep and rest. Stop doing that for two days and see how energetic and switched-on you feel!

This is very important to remember whenever you are 'ill'. Concerned friends and family will constantly insist you need to eat 'to keep your strength up' but that's just total nonsense. In fact the exact opposite is true - eating will drain your energy! Your body needs all the energy it can muster to heal, and if you don't burden it with the energy-sapping chores of digesting and eliminating food you will heal faster and more thoroughly. Mothers take note :) Feeding sick people prolongs and impairs the recovery. And yet its the norm? I just want to cry when I see what people are fed in hospitals, and regular as clockwork too, like the three-meals-a-day timetable was a divine directive.

Unconvinced? Try it yourself...

Many people see the MC as primarily an exercise in weight-loss, but actually it is far more about confronting, questioning and re-experiencing your relationship with food and the effect it has on how you feel.

Posted 9 years ago #
  13. Healer7

Hi Sinazo and Mike,

Congratulation Sinazo on starting this journey again for the second time around. Wow, truly inspiring for me reading about your journey. I myself am currently on the Master Cleanse and am on day 25 now. Even though it has been quite challenging for me at times I find that this has been more than worth it for me. Even though I was looking forward to the weight loss (which has been 6kg to date), my primary reason for going on this Cleanse was for the health benefits. Mike's last response on your topic really hit so many chords with me. The Master Cleanse is so much more than an exercise in weight loss. I found (and am still in the process) myself confronting, questioning and re-experiencing myself and my body even beyond my relationship with food. It really has been a blessing and after my 40 days I am planning on embarking on the raw vegan route of living, I am currently a vegan. And seeing people come back to the cleanse is a further affirmation that this is the first of many cycles on the Master Cleanse for me. I will keep my eye on your second journey and I am wishing you the best. Mike, thank you a thousand times over.

Posted 9 years ago #
  14. sinazo

Senior

Wow, Mike and Healer7 you motivate me to keep on going and to reach my goals. Mike you are right the MC is not a weight loss program if it was I don't think I could have come back for the 2nd time. It's benefits exceed everthing that I have ever tried in the past, the energy and it's cleaning power from the inside. Healer7 you are an inspiration to me you are on day25 and that makes me to be sure that the MC is the ultimatum way of changing our lifestyle and the way we think about food. Today is my Day3 and I'm still going strong and this forum is making me not to give up and keep going. Thank You guys I wish I could tell everybody about the MC....IT'S TRULY AMAZING!!!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  15. Mike

lemonHead

Thanks, you're welcome Healer 7 :)

The reason I created this website was to share my MC experience and encourage others to (re)discover for themselves, and regain respect for, the amazing restorative power of their own bodies.

Knowledge gained from experience is so much more powerful and valuable than everything you read or hear from other people, especially the "experts". We are the most highly evolved organisms on the planet yet we have been taught to believe that we need all these substances and intervention from outside by others to heal and remain healthy! As though the human race's survival and growth for thousands and thousands of years before "medical science" was just some kind of lucky freak accident...

By your example you will inspire and lead - cheers to Stanley Burroughs for lighting a path :)

Posted 9 years ago #
  16. sinazo

Senior

my journey with MC is ending today for this year. it has not been easy but I pulled through. Didn't lose as much as I wanted to but I'm still glad I did it for the second time. Gud Luck to all of you who are still continuing. See you all next year!!!!Thanks for the support. Now I will continue with my training programme and healthy eating. Thanks a million times Mike....

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.