The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Loose and fit my clothes, healthy lifestyle!!!!!!!

(24 posts)

1. LDM

Senior

Hi is my first time doing MC, am 42yrs, weight 90kg , introduced by a friend, how has done MC before,is my 2 day, my first day was really hectic,i had terrible headache,feel very weak, and i had to cook supper my son, say mum eat a little bit, and i just went to my bed room, but this morning after my SWF, I felt much bad, and had lot of energy, today am better and drinking lot of water and my lemons,looking forward to my day 3

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. LDM

Senior

Day 3

I woke up at 3 and drink my water, and after 30 minutes , i was busy, i went 6 times to the loo, and i went back to rest for 30 minutes, and when i took my bath i was so weak, feeling like sleeping again , my joints were sore,runny nose, but i push myself, cause i know why am feeling this way,and am driving 96km to work , so i can't drink my mixture until am at work for strength, I manage to be at work , after one cup, Im back to my energy, graving is bad, and my colleques are eating next to me , the smell is bad, we are on a open plan so imagine , how am i feeling, I will be on the scale tomorrow morning, and i must say , i can smell anything my nose is unblocked, i use to struggle to smell, and thanks to all the motivating message, on my way to day 4

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Heywood

Hey LDM! You’re doing well. Be strong. Take it easy. And good luck!

You have to cause good health, not just avoid poor health.
    Posted 10 years ago #
  4. LDM

Senior

Heywood

Thank you so much, for the words of encouragement, I'll keep strong until my goal

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. fat Chick

Good luck and keep going LDM,u managed the first 3 most difficult days..well done!!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. LDM

Senior

Fat chick

Thank you, i couldn't wait to go home yesterday just to be away from the crazy eating in the office, but i managed well,

Day 4 : Awesome ,I wake up feeling fresh and energetic, I must say the SWF thing worked quiker this morning, my face looks brighter, I had two compliments from my friends, about my face

Has any one experience being up in the middle of the night , full of energy, I struggle last night, I was up for 2hours wanted to do some work, very active ashhhh

Weight 85kg , down 5kg, what a great feeling in 3days, thank you MC and motivator's, I manage my 3 day cause of you guys, I'll keep going persistance

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. fat Chick

Hi LDM,take it easy but keep going,thats what i like about MC,i get so energetic I have a feeling you are going to keep going until you reach your goal,even if it means going above the minimum 10days..

5Kg's thats a lot in 4 days,so by next week youll be 10KG;s down,that is awesome,hope u do have clothes to fit the new thin LDM..
    Please keep us updated.

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. Mike

lemonHead

Hi LDM. Sounding good there, take it easy and remember not to focus on weight - weight is a side effect and weight-loss will even out, main thing is to keep the cleanse going - all that stuff coming out with the weight is what's really important! Relax and enjoy :)

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 10 years ago #
  9. LDM

Senior

Fat chick: Detoxing experiences are incrediable, today am feeling much lighter,wondering why i eat so much all this years, and thank you for believing that i will manage more than 10 days, WATCH THE SPACE!!!!!!!!!!

Mike : You are so correct , am I must be thankfull for my health and do not focus on my weight, loosing is a big bonus, you realy keeping me strong day by day, thank you

Day 5: Last night went i arrived at home, I was feeling very weak , my eyes, joints, then i realised that i had only 3 lemonades during the day and only drink 2litre of water, cause normaly i drink about 3Ltrs, so I grab my lemons , and relax on the couch , I thought after 30minutes I will be fine to prepare supper, Ashhhhhhhhhh, no improvement , then I went to bed, I couldn't wake up, my energy was flat, no tea nothing, but in the morning i manage to wake up, do my SWF, rest a bit , once to the loo, so far at work am full of energy , no craving at all, had 5 lemones already water, Today they bored slap chips you can imagine the smell in the office,

My greatest fear is weekend, but i just told myself , is just another days will pass, and I will be healthy, I went to the mall to buy lemons to be ready for the weekend,
    I have this positive attitude towards my MC, and i wont give up, my mind set is changed

Weight 84.2kg

Great weekend guys, PERSISTANCE MC IS DO-WABLE

Posted 10 years ago #
  10. LDM

Senior

Day :8 So far weekend went pretty well, with occassional craving, but survived, went on with daily routine, well also on my SWF

Sunday full of energy, mentaly sharp, I haven't mentioned that am an Asthmatic, and since started MC no single pump used and my chest is fine not blocked or anything, also oily skin person , my face is so oil free now, chiping nails when am using water or washing dishes, but now they are so hard , as if am using nail hardner,

I also experience a sharp pain on my right knee, this was from old injury from a car inccident in 1999 the pain was so unberable, but it lasted for few minutes

Am also dropping cm, which i like most, am even thinking of starting to walk in the evening for 30minutes starting tonight, Wow

Weight 82kg, AM LOVING IT!!!!!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  11. Mike

lemonHead

MC is do-wable? Of course it is! :)

Time to think of keeping the cleanse going a little while longer too, all these little detox signs mean there are issues your body is gleefully addressing now that it has the time, and by all accounts very successfully - make sure you make the most of it. See how much of what's 'wrong' is related to food and eating?

"Full of energy, mentally sharp, oil-free skin, no asthma meds..." this is your body working as it always does without you overloading or 'undermining' it ;) Who woulda thought 'doing nothing' would be so effective? Now you know...

Definitely gives you food for thought on how enormously eating relates to health and well-being, right? The effects of non-optimal eating are far broader than just weight.

Take it easy and enjoy this new perspective on what an incredible self-healing organism you really are :)

Posted 10 years ago #
  12. LDM

Senior

Thanks Mike: I was wondering why all the pains now , honestly i didn't ready the books , I just listen to my friend and bought the ingriedients and started, today is lowerback pain that was troubling and my left leg, as if the is something moving inside, funny enough this doesn't last long, so does this means am healing or?

Thank you once more for motivations and advices

Posted 10 years ago #
  13. Annie

Junior

Hey there LDM. I guess you missed something by not reading the books - especially confidence! It helps a helluva lot to know what to expect and what is happening 'under the hood' during something like this. You will find all of your detoxing symptoms in there so its always nice to know that things are going 'according to plan' and nothing strange or bad is happening that you should worry about! Anyway, hope you're doing everything else right - its really important to have all the proper information! There's a lot of junk stuff out there on the Internet too.

Anyway, don't worry about all the aches and pains, they are usually always a good sign and part of the healing process. As the saying goes: things sometimes need to get worse before they get better. Keep going and enjoy it,a good detox like the MC is the best thing you can do for yourself - certainly was (and continues to be - I do at least 2 a year) for me

Take care :)

Posted 10 years ago #
  14. LDM

Senior

Annie: Thanks for all the good advises, I will definetly get a book, to equip myself with lots of info and knowledge about MC, Its true i didn't plan or research about this, a friend told me and it only took me a day to start without planning, thank you once more, honestly i have confident about MC !!!!!!!

Day 9:My first visit to the loo, without my SWF, Am not sure why, but i make my litre and 20minutes I was there 2nd and 3rd, and i felt so light and full of energy, believe me am enjoying my oil free skin,

Tomorrow is my tenth day, am not sure when am stoping but surely , nothing below 15 days, am really enjoying the journey now, and thinking if I stop now, am going to loose the deserved health benefit, like Mike said the longer the better

Am not sure if this is important ohh, first time I got my periods, without pimples on my face , am actually shock cause normaly am alerted by pimples ,thus this means my body is changing yeeee, this is the best and only thing i have ever done and feel so great about myself, more over loose more than 5kg in short space of time,

Weight 81.06kg

Posted 10 years ago #
  15. LDM

Senior

Day 10: Energy high, craving gone, compliments all the way, not ready to stop, enjoying myself, confident, gloomy face

No headache at all, no pains as well,

Weight 81kg

Posted 10 years ago #
  16. CAS

Junior

Hey LDM,

Congrats on making it 10 days!

Did food really smell bad to you the 3rd day? Or did it bother you cause you could not eat it?

I am going to start on monday. Could only find the maple syrup at Woolworths. It's grade A. But someone said checkers for grade B.

So hopefullY I will make it to day 10 too. HOpe you are trying for 14days!

Posted 10 years ago #
  17. LDM

Senior

Hello CAS

Thank you , food was my biggest problem, but am proud to be on this day 10, am not regreting at all, feeling good, and all the best for your journey , 14 days yes am going and my mind is ready and focus more than before now!!!!!!!

You are going to make it, just take it easy and allow your body to heal, Take care!!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  18. LDM

Senior

:-)

Posted 10 years ago #
  19. karen_c

Senior

Checkers for Grade B Maple Syrup? Good luck! I sincerely hope you don't actually do this with Grade A CAS - you might as well use golden syrup then, and see what that does for you. It amazes me how little respect people have for themselves and their health when they can't even bother to do the MC properly by getting the proper ingredients. They moan that is expensive and yet at the same time spend a fortune on cosmetics that they wouldn't need if their bodies where clean inside - as evidenced by a ten day MC.

Have some respect for yourself and at least do this properly. Or else try some pills...

Posted 10 years ago #
  20. LDM

Senior

Hi Karen_c: I was also suprise about checkers, then i thought maybe CAS, his on the other side of the country ,cause you can't find grade B at Checkers, but thank you for the response and advise, honestly i have great respect for MC,it has done wonders to my healthy and spirit, am revived,

Day 11: Am doing my daily routine, taste buds used to my lemonate and SWF working well,
    am enjoying my old clothes, and no pains, no asthma pump at all, smell anything, lot of energy,

Weight 81kg

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.