The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Day 2 and counting

(5 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by starter1
  • Latest reply from Samanthar

1. starter1

oh what a day. I must say that today was a better day for me. The swf work today and yesterday there were no results. I have been going to the loo quite a lot to day just to pee. I think that’s good. I told the people that I work with and they are telling me that I am mad and should not be doing this to my body. I told them that once they get all the facts about the MC they will understand the benefits and not be so critical. Any ways it’s not about them it’s about me and what I believe to be good for my health.

Today there was more food at work. But as Barbra said that the food is not going anywhere there will still be food to eat after the fast. I also keep telling myself the benefits of the MC and that helps me stay away from the solids.

I think I am able to make it to day 2 because I understand what the MC is about, at first I thought it was a fast way to lose weight and that was all that I was concerned about. This time I am also aware of the health benefits and I am doing it mainly to detox and the weight lose will be a bonus. Will 8 more days to go.... I am looking forward to tomorrow :lol:

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Heywood

Hello Starter 1,
    Looks like you have the right attitude about what you're doing with the Master Cleanse. Good for you! And good luck! Keep us posted, okay?

Remember: Put your HEALTH FIRST, above everything else - except your tax return :-) .

You have to cause good health, not just avoid poor health.
    Posted 11 years ago #
  3. starter1

DAY 3: IYO. Ya ne. I am really feeling it today. I feeling the hunger kicking in. My mind is playing tricks on me. Just before the lunch hour I was already thinking wats for lunch, luckily I managed to get rid of that idea. I am also struggling with the bad breath I need a remedy as I work with people and its really bothering me. my friend said it will go away, I hope soon. Today my boyfriend asked me if he could do the fast, I told him that he can join that would be great to do it together. Today I am also a bit tired and I get aches in my body now and then. And I have been drinking a lot of water. At least that means that I am getting rid of the toxins so that’s a good thing I guess.

I have to stay focused...... I can do this...... I can do this.....

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Samanthar

I started MC yesterday for the second time (the first time I only lasted 2 days?) and today is torture, there's always lots of food at the office and today is no different. I used the SWC this morning and after focusing only on keeping it down, I had to run to the loo, yey! i suffer from chronic constipation, so this is exciting :-) . I'm STARVING though, but I'm trying to keep myself motivated and focused. I can do this.....

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Samanthar

OOOPs I meant SWF not SWC

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.