The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

First Time

(6 posts)

1. LeslieP

Hi there everyone ...

I am planning to start my first MC next week. I must admit I am intimidated by all the info on the web telling me how difficult it is ... I really want to see this through. Apparently there's a book which really helps - I am unable to get hold of a copy locally. Have any of you used this book while doing the cleanse ? How helpful was it?

Another concern is that, although I can afford to lose 3 or 4 kgs, losing weight is not my primary reason for doing the cleanse. It's part of a spiritual cleansing as well. Should I limit the MC to a certain number of days in order to avoid losing too much weight. Some of the weight loss reports sound quiet drastic !

Comments from anyone experienced in doing the clease would really help this nervous first timer !! :-)

Regards
    Leslie

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Mike

lemonHead

Hi LeslieP - You can purchase everything you need here on this web site and have it delivered via mail or courier.

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 11 years ago #
  3. sharkfin

Senior

HAHAHA - he's not going to say it so let me - don't do this without at least reading Mike's book!!! No question. The little yellow one is interesting and useful of course too, but Mike's book is the best :)

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Solman

Senior

Hello,

I am also a firt timer and planning to start in October, how do I get the book?

Secondly there are deffrent variations of the MC on the net, one that I saw recently does not have laxative tea and salt as ingridients, what is the importance of using salt and tea during the cleansing, thirdly how much water does one take apart from the lemonade, the reason I am asking this is that you have to drink a certain amount of water per day depending on your weight, I weigh 107kg and I drink 3 liters of water a day.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Solman,

You can purchase everything you need including the books referred here on this web site (hit the Shop menu) and have it delivered via mail or courier. It sounds like you need to do a little reading about it all, but don't stress. I recommend the complete kits since they are ideal for the first timer and include everything you will need, including the books which will answer most of your questions and walk you through the process.

There is only one Master Cleanse. Any variations are just that and we would not recommend that at all. What Stanley Burroughs laid out works perfectly, and has worked for tens of thousands of people. Do it properly and with respect for yourself and your health.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Solman

Senior

Thanks Mike,

Will do so, and I am looking forward to the MC.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.