The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

PHAT's expirience

(14 posts)

1. Phat

Senior

Hi Everybody, I am having my herbal tea in bed, getting ready to start my fast tomorrow.I last did the cleanse 7 years ago, I shaded off 10KG's in 17 days.Lets do this one more time!!

Posted 11 months ago #
  2. Phat

Senior

Morning Everybody, I see I'm not getting any responses but will post my experience anyways ,might help someone.

Day 1
    77.0 KG

Woke up very early with stomach cramps, went to the toilet twice before taking my swf.Oh my word!!! I have forgotten about the SWF,I failed dismally to get it down today,I feel super fine though, even did a few minute abs work out.

Posted 11 months ago #
  3. Mike

lemonHead

Hey Phat, good luck with the Cleanse. Lots of silent readers but very shy on the posting side! Keep going, get the SWF down properly - it is important - and enjoy :)

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 11 months ago #
  4. Phat

Senior

Thank you Mikey!!!

Day 2
    76.4KG

Had a rough night,was feeling so cold and had bad stomach cramps early in the morning,I managed to get the SWF down today ...yeeeeeey...its all in the mind..Im feeling tired but I know I will feel much better once I have had my mixture.

Posted 11 months ago #
  5. Phat

Senior

Day 3

What a day!!I am soooo hungry!!,ever since I did the SWF in the morning I have been going to the toilet the whole day.I have survived, the day is almost over.

7 days to go!

Posted 11 months ago #
  6. Phat

Senior

Day 4

Today I feel so tired,i am dragging myself,I have been in and out of the toilet,and Im feeling sick,flu like symptoms.

6 Days to go!

Posted 11 months ago #
  7. Phat

Senior

Day 4

I feel absolutely great today!!!
    Flu is gone,I am super energetic!SWF went down ,Im glad Im loosing so much weight,I feel like Il reach my goal of 70KG's very soon.
    My jeans are baggy already..

Posted 11 months ago #
  8. Phat

Senior

Day 5

Today I woke up and did the abs work out ,my stomach is so flabby!,I tried my clothes that didn't fit,and they fit perfectly!I need to loose more weight on the thighs .I am sooo super excited,I didn't tell my family about my cleanse,my husband is away coming back in 5 days,I want to surprise him!

Posted 11 months ago #
  9. Phat

Senior

Day 9
    73.2KGs

What an experience ,Im loving this !!!I have lost weight ,most of my summer clothes fit!

Tomorrow will be my last day on the cleanse,

Posted 11 months ago #
  10. Sulu

Senior

Go Phat!!!!! Whoohooo!!! I need to read this right now coz i am thinking about starting it next week. I have to loose at least 10 so i have to go for 21 days!! So scared!! I'll check you tomorrow

Posted 11 months ago #
  11. Sulu

Senior

It also gets super quite on this site but you really need the chat. Especially coz if you discuss it outside you get sooooo much beef from everyone. And it's getting warmer now so there should be more people shedding off the winter weight... Onwards and Upwards

Posted 11 months ago #
  12. Phat

Senior

Hi Sulu,you better start now before the silly season starts..

Yesterday my manager took us for lunch at rocomammas,they were eating their mountain high burgers and shakes,I wasn't hungry at all!

Day 10

I feel great ,I get compliments where ever I go!Im excited,not hungry at all!

Posted 11 months ago #
  13. Sulu

Senior

So inspired Phat! You are actually right. Going out season is just around the corner so it's best to start now. Well done for sticking to your guns at Rocomammas! Please keep us posted on how you maintain after the cleanse. I know any old habits bring old results but reading about new habits is motivating as well!

Posted 10 months ago #
  14. Phat

Senior

Hi Sulu

I haven't had anything solid as yet,I don't like Orange Juice,I prefer grape fruit,I tried soup but it just made my stomach heavy,so I have been drinking water with lemon and I still take the tea in the evenings, but I don't do swf.I look amazing and I want to keep it like that.Will start fruits and vegetables soon.

Posted 10 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.