The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Melanie's cleanse 1st timer

(4 posts)

1. Melb007

The first time I heard about the MC about 6 months ago I couldn't understand that you could just live off water and Lemonade for the whole day and be fine :) . I decided in November '15 to research the Master Cleanse better and after lots and lots and lots of reading I decided I was going to do it!!!

I started with my laxative tea on Friday night 8 January 2016. I was very nervous on Saturday morning when I started as I don't like feeling bad on detox's, but then again no one does :D .... The SWF was the worst but I got it down while reading. My first day went well, I had lots of energy, my second day went well still had energy. Today I'm on my fourth day and still strong. At this stage I think I can go far as I feel great. My tongue is coated but it's not bothering me too much and I got mouth wash if it really feels like I need it. SWF worked on Day 1 about 10-15 min after I had it.

I have insulin resistance and PCOS so with needing to loose a lot of weight and in so doing reduce the symptoms of PCOS.

I have managed to sit around people who are eating food and I felt fine, I am focussed and determined.

I hope this will inspire others who read it, and know that the first time could be great from the beginning. My sister-in-law just told me she also wants to start, whooohoooo :D :P

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Mike

lemonHead

Good luck Melanie :) Getting started is always the hardest thing (it does seem like a crazy idea the first time) but when you finish you always wonder why! Sounds like you're properly motivated and well over the initial three day changeover 'hump'. Keep going and don't worry about the details, it's just going to get even better! Us humans are seriously lacking in awe about the incredible wonder that is our own body...we often gaze into the sky or the distance and feel it, but hardly ever ponder and experience the amazing life force and regenerative power within us all. As vast as the cosmos outside us, so the cosmos within us ;)

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Melb007

Thank you thank you!!! Yes I breezed through my first 3 days which I feel blessed and happy about. Today is day 6 for me, my tummy felt a little upset this morning after I drank the SWF, but luckily that didn't last long. I'm still feeling great, the pimples on my skin have improve quite a bit already YAYAYAYA!!!! There was a smell of toast coming through the office making my mouth water, but I'm not going to let it faze me too much. Have lots to at work which will quickly take my mind off of it ;) :D .... whoooohoooo, let the healing continue....

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Melb007

Can't believe I'm on day 11 already. By morning of Day 10 I'd lost 7.1kg's, the last 4 days were a bit hard as I kept on smelling nice food and my mind wandering and especially yesterday I thought of making it my last day! However I did not, I'm going on strong again today :) .....

My tummy does feel a bit upset in the morning thinking it's the laxative tea, but once I do the SWF it goes away.

Have started using molasses as Maple a bit too expensive for me, maybe as a treat again later on. Thumbs up

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.