The SA Master Cleanse Forum » Detox Symptoms and Problems

HIV Poz & Overweight- Can this be usefull to me too?

(7 posts)

1. Kuni

Junior

Day 2 ,feeling a lo better than yesterday.I am still taking my pill every night hopefully this will not affect my cleanse.I wish to do 21 days..

Mike can i continue after ten days or perhaps it might not be such a good idea for me to take pill without eating for that long? :(

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Kuni. I'm afraid I know nothing about the medication nor am I qualified to give you advice on medical matters. I don't even know why it's suggested to not take pills on an empty stomach?

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 2 years ago #
  3. Kuni

Junior

I also dont know,..Well i guess i will have to trust my body on this.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. Mike

lemonHead

I would imagine that if the pills were irritating your stomach you would feel some discomfort like nausea, cramps or other pain?

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. Kuni

Junior

Hello friends,Day five- the weekend went on very smoothly even though I experienced hunger challenges there and then .I had to cook for my family throughout the weekend and still keep on smilling like all was normal.However yesterday was a bit tough but thank God I made it.

The book really does help.
    Today I prepared my lemonade the same way accept that I blended few ice cubes to make it more cold & delicious.

Mike i haven't experience any of those things you mentioned, am strong confident and ready to continue with the MC.

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. Kuni

Junior

Day 12 am feeling so light my clothes are now very loose ,everybody is asking about my weight loss secret. Generally all is going smooth and am planning to stop on sunday
    if not because of the cost of maple seryp i will continue...but hey i tried and am happy with the results.

Thank you.

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. karen_c

Senior

Hey Kuni - glad to hear that you're happy :) I have to say though for me the syrup is cheap at the price! Not really much more than I would spend on eating anyway and definitely a lot less than if I eat out - not to mention the benefits I get! Master Cleanse is the best deal out there and best of all IT WORKS!!!

:)

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.