The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Sunday, 25. My startin day!

(13 posts)

1. Cappuccino

Junior

hello... Excitement runs in my vains, yet scared at the same time. I think my fear comes from all the staff I read about SWF experience. The problem is, "I Simply CANNOT VOMIT". The thought of that just is enough for me to have a panic attack.

Is someone out there???

Apart from the Tips i got from the Survivor's Guide (Mike), what else can I do to avoid the terrible feeling of wanting to Vomit?

:cry: (My Son laughs at me when I start behaving like that)

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Hi Cappuccino

Congratulations on your decision to get your health back in check :)

I'm not going to lie to you, the SWF is not pleasant, especially the first couple of times. I find it gets easier each time. Consider making the water luke warm and then imagine it was a soup instead. The mind is a powerful thing.

One you've got the hang of it you'll be downing the drink without thinking too much.

The Master Cleanse - "Cleansing the world one cell at a time"
    Posted 3 years ago #
  3. Cappuccino

Junior

Thank you so much... I'm probably just imagining things, I'm sure it will be OKEZAY!!!

Drank few bitter remedies before... I'll be strong.

You will surely hear from me on the 23rd... Counting down!

Thanks Again!

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. Cappuccino

Junior

Hello there... Cappuccino here! Have been thinking, gathering a whole lot of momentum and I must say, I really feel positive about this cleanse. I am 3 days away from starting and I cannot wait.

Anyone starting soon? Maybe we can encourage each other when the hunger pans start to creep in?

Well, let me know!

Excited... Excited! :-)

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. heavy weight

Hi Cappuccino

hope you are doing well with the cleanse I am three days away and I am excited. Are you seeing good results so far?

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. Cappuccino

Junior

Hello Heavy Weight... Unfotunatley, I had to stop the cleans (after 2 days) as I had to go on anti-biotics, had UTI.

I'm getting better and will be starting again on the 22nd June. I must say, complaining about the SWF was just me being scared. IT WAS VERY VERY EASY FOR ME.

Anyway, I wish i can start tomorrow, but Doctors orders..

Good Luck!

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. Cappuccino

Junior

Do you have all the ingredients? Remember, think happy while on it. It worked for me :-)

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Cappucino. I'm curious about the UTI. What type of symptoms did you have and how accurately is it diagnosed?

Obviously you need to take whatever action you feel most appropriate in terms of physical discomfort and your health, and get advice from people you trust about that action, but you might want to think about the following:

As soon as you stop eating and relieve your body of the energy/resource drain of digestion (larger than you think) your body begins to kick into overdrive on the cleanse to sort out any outstanding issues it may have, in its own perfect order of priority. Almost all symptoms experienced during this are part and parcel of the healing/detox process and they inevitably pass within a day or too, depending obviously on the severity of the issue and how advanced the repair process. Nevertheless it is almost always a positive thing and more often than not what we have come to think of as "being sick" is a complete misinterpretation of "getting well".

We tend to be so used to the habit of seeking immediate "relief" (always from the symptoms NOT the causes) that we often thwart nature's amazing self-healing process by attempting to suppress the symptoms through medication, rather than letting the body address the cause and riding out the temporary discomfort. Once the cause is removed, symptoms (result) can and will no longer exist.

Anti-biotics are extremely damaging to your general health as they wreak havoc throughout the body and not only at the site of the infection. They are so commonly over-used and over-prescribed as a general "catch-all" when diagnosis is not specific and as a "let's try this and see, if not..." kind of approach.

Remember that aches and pains of all sorts are both signs of issues AND signs that healing is in progress. A healthy person should never really need antibiotics outside of emergencies, unnatural injuries and surgical procedures. The healthy body will take care of everything in due course, and even faster and more effectively during a fast. Trusting nature and your body in times of distress can seem difficult, but when all is said and done ONLY your body can heal itself. The healthier you are and the less burdened your body, the faster and more complete this healing will be.

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 3 years ago #
  9. Cappuccino

Junior

Hi Mike, My urine was burning and I actually have a history of that. That's the reason why I stopped the cleanse. When taking medication, I have to have something in my stomach. I’m sure you do know that taking medication on an empty stomach is not good at all, well for me. Not sure about anyone.

I am better now and will start soon…
    I hope that answers your question.
    Carol

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Carol. That makes total sense to me in the context I mentioned. But as I said, you need to take action that you are comfortable with. I am not a doctor and I cannot dispense medical advice, nor do I know anything about you or your health situation etc! This is by no means a criticism of what you did, merely some personal insight into this I am offering for consideration.

One of the amazing things about my own health journey that began with my first Master Cleanse (and the subsequent startup of this website and the people I have met through this) has been the re-discovery of the awesome healing powers of the body and how unerringly it zeroes in on any problem issue, whether the 'owner' is aware of it or not. When eating is suspended and the body is left alone to do what it does best, it always delivers - but it can be a rocky, uncomfortable ride for a while. The feedback I have got from hundreds of people over the last 5 years or so has repeatedly confirmed this.

Whenever someone calls or writes to me about a problem or some discomfort (from mild to serious) they are experiencing that is not a common detox symptom ('cold/fluey', aches and pains, headaches etc) it always turns out to be related to an existing or historic health issue. Always. Their body is attempting to address the issue and the accompanying pains/discomforts will usually disappear if they hang in there. Many don't persist of course, but those that do always find that they get through it just fine after a day or three.

Some have been issues they never knew they had (e.g. kidney stones) and their body raised and adressed the problem. With kidney stones this means they were mobilised for elimination, and that unfortunately is a hugely painful process. Hugely! Nevertheless, it is a positive action by the body to rid itself of the problem. Once it has done so the pain will be gone, and the problem too. Health is what every part of you is constantly striving towards. It can do nothing else, that is how it was constituted. The same mechanisms by which you have grown from a single cell to be what you are, is the same mechanisms that renew, repair and heal.

I wish I could post many of the emails here so you could understand how hectic it can get in the 'dark before the dawn', but unfortunately (and understandably I guess) people seem to be a little reluctant about exposing their personal health issues in public, no matter how anonymous!

As you said, this is an issue you have a history with, which can mean one of two things:
    1) The infection has never been properly eliminated and thus returns to spread periodically when conditions allow
    2) You are doing something that keeps causing a new infection to appear once the old one has been eliminated
    or possibly even 3) A combination of both?

You might find that on your next attempt at the Cleanse that this issues reoccurs. If so, you might want to consider riding it out a little longer if you are able to rest yourself properly. And in order to prevent reoccurrence you would need to identify and stop the habit(s)/conditions that cause the infection to proliferate. This will be a detective problem of note, nowhere near as easy as popping a few pills, but certainly well worth the effort. For obvious business reasons, causes have never been as thoroughly researched and studied as 'diseases' (pathology) but the Internet can help shed some light on likely candidates.

And so, again, remember the choices you make are yours and you need to be comfortable with them! State of mind and mental attitude are very important factors in health and healing.

Good luck!

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. Cappuccino

Junior

Hello Everyone... It's good to be back!

Today is my first day and all is going great... Nothing to complain about and the SWF... went very very well. The only unconfortable thing was the bloating, but I'm OK now and on my third cup of lemonade. Taking it a warm through to 11h00. Then room temperature through to 6pm.

Anyone on the cleanse still?

Ok, got to go. Chat later... and wish me luck!

Posted 2 years ago #
  12. Not that you need it, but good luck anyway. :)

Posted 2 years ago #
  13. Vivi

Senior

Hi, how did it go?

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.