Bianka's Cleanse

(18 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by BiankaFerreira
  • Latest reply from Kuni

1. BiankaFerreira

Junior

Hi all!

Today is Day 2 for me!

Stating not too confidently that I truly haven't experienced any detox symptoms as yet, except my craving for food! I have slight hunger pains and stomach cramps but nothing I can't get my mind over, it's just the cravings. My SWF went quite smoothly this morning, down within 5 minutes, in comparison to yesterday (Day 1). I have realized that drinking it with room temperature water in a bottle with a nozzle makes it much easier.

I am delighted to say that I am enjoying the Lemonade more and more, the first glass I found a bit difficult. I tried drinking it in a smaller glass which also helped. As Mike pointed out in the book, I enjoy the ritual of making it as well. I am welcoming the burning sensation of the pepper!

I am a very strong minded person and don't get completely disheartened but I will be lying if I say I haven't thought about food constantly. I am, however, doing my research on healthy eating habits to definitely incorporate it in my life going forward. I have found the nicest recipes, some of which I'll share if anyone is interested. Tasty, healthy, vibrant foods!

Relatively smooth sailing thus far, but as I said - Stating not too confidently as it might still be in store for me!

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Claudine

Junior

Bianka, first of all congratulations for starting on this journey. I'm starting tomorrow. Please keep us updated and keep chatting. I think it helps to have someone to share with. I'm hoping mine will go well too! Holding thumbs!

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. BiankaFerreira

Junior

Hi Claudine!

Congratulations to you too! How did you hear about the MC?

Today is going better than yesterday, I have slight lower back pain but not at all bad - Even my cravings are better!

It definitely helps to talk to someone who is going through the same thing. Good luck! I'm sure everything will go great!

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. Claudine

Junior

Thanks so much. I heard through a friend. Her and her husband did the cleanse and they both feel wonderful. Gordon's Blood pressure normalised after the cleanse. So I'm very keen because I feel so sluggish at the moment. Keep me posted. :-)

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. BiankaFerreira

Junior

So, today is Day 7 for me! I can't believe I've come this far! I had incredible lower back and leg pains yesterday, but this morning is better. I used a warm water bag to ease the pain. Only 3 days to go!

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. Nice going Bianka :)

It sounds like you're over the "hump" and are heading for the home stretch. Well done! It should be plain sailing from here.

Crack on & keep us posted :)

The Master Cleanse - "Cleansing the world one cell at a time"
    Posted 3 years ago #
  7. Claudine

Junior

Well done Bianka,
    Glad you made it through the weekend. I'm on Day 5 now. I've found it especially hard cooking for the family. Yesterday I made them roast potatoes and veggies with their braai and it was really testing on me. Have you lost any weight, I've only lost 1.7kgs which is very dissappointing.
    Good luck for your last few days.
    Claudine

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Claudine - 1.7kgs in 5 days? Not sure why you're so disappointed! Unless you're really overweight that's pretty much what you should be expecting and, other than large water retention shifts, its about as fast as a human can lose weight. For men the average over the duration will be around 400-500g per day and for women 300-400g/day, so I would say you're smack on the button there. Check your clothes as well and you may find all sorts of fit changes happening there too.

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 3 years ago #
  9. Claudine

Junior

Thanks Mike, I was getting a bit discouraged. I have about 6-7 kgs to shed. Maybe it's water retention as you say. Funny I weighed myself and then went for a run. When I came back later and weighed, I weighed more. Could be the water I drank etc. One thing that is amazing is that my blood pressure has dropped which is a good thing. :-)

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. BiankaFerreira

Junior

Well done for getting this far Claudine!

I have not weighed or measured myself AT ALL - I took it before and promised myself to only measure/ weigh again when
    I'm done. I don't have much to lose, about 3 or 4 kg.

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. BiankaFerreira

Junior

But my clothes are sitting much, much looser. Which is great! I will weigh/ measure myself on my first ease put day and report back.

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. BiankaFerreira

Junior

But WOW, 1,7 in 5 days is a lot! Remember though that you might not change the number on the scale that much but you'll lose centimeters which is better!

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. BiankaFerreira

Junior

Something interesting: I cut myself shaving on Day 3, really badly. Normally taking over a week to heal, it took 2 days! Now on Day 8, it is almost completely gone! Our body's ability to heal itself is far greater than anyone has let us to believe. Really incredible!

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. BiankaFerreira

Junior

Good luck! Hang in there, you're half way there! It gets easier. My hunger pains are gone completely and I can be around food and smells much easier! It's worth it!

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. BiankaFerreira

Junior

PS: The reason for so many messages is that it won't alow me to type more than 2 or 3 lines in one message - It cuts off everything else. Is this normal Mike? Maybe a setting when writing a comment?

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. Claudine

Junior

Thanks, and you're doing so well. I'm am inspired now. I can do this. :-)

Posted 3 years ago #
  17. @Bianka - First of all I'm really glad to hear about your progress. You've handled it like a champ :) Regarding the message board, it's weird that it's cutting off your messages after 2 or 3 lines. All your previous messages have come through fine. Weird! Thanks for the heads up. Will look into it :)

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. Kuni

Junior

I'm just about to knockoff & am already feeling the burning sensation from the paper..
    and my mind is excited to be going home... at least i will relax & soon the day will be over.I really need to finish thisthere is no bailing.

Looking forwad for tomorrow so i can give you the feedback.

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.