The SA Master Cleanse Forum » Detox Symptoms and Problems

Keeping the lemonade down...

(3 posts)

1. Rubia

Hi, I am on my first day of the cleanse. Had a 50ml shot of the salt water and then drank 1 liter of water after that. Is that ok? Went to the loo at least 2 times before I drank my first glass of lemonade. What a struggle that was! I have been feeling "naar" the whole day and could only drink 4 glasses of lemonade and not 6. The SWF really made me "naar". I also feel extremely cold and have a really bad headache. Is it ok if I only drink as much lemonade as I can keep down? Just thinking about the lemonade right now makes me feel naar. Any tips?

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Rubia. You need to drink the SWF as one liter of water WITH the salt in it, not as two separate things. Hopefully doing this helps you a bit with the nausea. Keeping the lemonade down is never usually a problem for anyone, but keeping the SWF done sometimes is! Try doing the SWF properly and see if that has an effect on how you react to the lemonade. You can drink a little less lemonade without much problem but you will find yourself a little on the weak side if you have too little. Remember that fluids are a big part of the flushing and between water and lemonade you should be consuming around two liters a day at least. Feeling cold and headaches are quite normal in the beginning. A headache is telling you to relax and rest while it exists and will pass - this is more often than not a withdrawal symptom from common drugs, usually caffeine (coffee, tea, cokes etc). Try and keep yourself busy and your mind off all the things you've got to do, like how many glasses of lemonade etc and you should settle into it easily. The first three days are the hump to get over with your mind playing all sorts of resistance games. Take it easy and take care.

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 3 years ago #
  3. Rubia

Thanks for the quick response. I woke up feeling much better this morning. I overslept so I couldn't do the SWF. Had to get up and go to work. Nausea is gone, thank goodness. Felt like I was pregnant again!

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.