The SA Master Cleanse Forum » General Master Cleanse Chatter

Starting the Fast

(27 posts)

1. SueJo

Senior

Still dreaming pizzas - other than that I feel the same as every other day. None the less find myself thinking about breaking fast - a thought so fast I wonder where it came from. I see an avo - and i think - ah, I'll have that now. As if I am not fasting. As if its not me that thinks that thought. Starting to dream of break fast day. Keep the eye on the prize. Remind myself of the deeper reasons I'm doing this.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. SueJo

Senior

Today I'm feeling mentally weak. I am okay for the night but I am not feeling resolved about tomorrow.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Keep pushing on Sue, it gets a lot easier once you're over the initial hump of getting over your cravings, but usually from day 3 or 4 onwards, depending on your body, they will eventually subside and you will hardly think about food at all.

Don't forget that detox symptoms also play on your mind, you need to push through. Try think less, follow the routine, and keep yourself occupied or somehow distracted, that's how I manage to stay on track. Also try re-reading the books that came with the kit, there's nothing more powerful than reinforcing the benefits and outcomes of the cleanse.

I feel your pain, but seriously, you really must hang in there. The benefits far outweigh what you're feeling now, and you'll be so much happier that you stuck it out.

Sending you strength :)

The Master Cleanse - "Cleansing the world one cell at a time"
    Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Hey guys, how are you both doing today?

I'm feeling great & my hunger pangs are gone. Have had a few minor headaches over the last few days, but seem to be getting over them now. I woke up sweating a few times last night, which is a good sign in my book. It means that my body is eliminating toxins.

I'm feeling really upbeat today and am just about to go for a run. I hope you two have also managed to stay on track.

Cheers :)

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. SueJo

Senior

Hi Pat, well done for making it this far. It's awesome you're feeling so strong. :-) And thanks for the encouragement.

I have broken fast. I could feel I was going to end up going straight from fast to vegan fast food - I didn't think I had it in me to do another few days of fast AND 3 days coming out. I've done that before in a juice fast. So I came out.

I still feel I have accomplished something. the only other time I tried I only last until sunset. I will take it on again and continue to build my mental strength to do it. It certainly wasn't due to anything physical/

I will still come in every day to support you Pat. Don't let what happens with us deter you.

Sending you love & light. May your body and mind receive love & strength.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. Anonymous

Hi Guy

2 days to go before I break my fast,I might continue bt I havent decided.Im feeling great!! so Light!!!I have lost 5KG's so far.

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. SueJo

Senior

Phat Chick - way to go. Sexy Phat Chick. Well done for making it this far.

I have broken coffee since my 3 day fast...and my stomach has greatly improved.

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.