The SA Master Cleanse Forum » Detox Symptoms and Problems

SWF

(5 posts)

1. Lynnie

Senior

Do i have to drink the 1L salt water all at once or can I spread it over a 1hr period? If i drink it too quickly I just throw up.......

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Hey Lynnie

It's best to consume the entire SWF within 15-20 minutes. You should read all the Hints & Tips in the Blue Master Cleanse Survivor's Guide that came with the Starter Kit, as there is plenty of information in it regarding the SWF and ways to help you deal with it.

Holding thumbs for you :)

The Master Cleanse - "Cleansing the world one cell at a time"
    Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Lynnie

Senior

Ok thanks

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Georgi

Hi there

I am a first time cleanser and am on my fourth day and going strong. I have read the books that come with the kit and have followed them religiously. Just one prob, I have not had a major bowl movement yet. On day two I had a tiiiiny one, but defiantly nothing to write home about

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. karen_c

Senior

Hang in there Georgi - it takes some people a lot longer than others to get the pipes cleaned and flowing! Try using a little bit more salt? Also make sure you are drinking enough liquids during the day, if your body is dehydrated it will hold on to water. But all in all your body is in charge now - keep going, don't worry about it and get on with your day.

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.