The SA Master Cleanse Forum » How to Use This Forum

Water used to make the lemonade

(5 posts)

1. Zameno

I'm about to start my first master cleanse in a couple of days. I have a question about the water used to make the lemonade. I was hoping to avoid the expense of buying water and would have liked to use tap water, is that ok? What if I boil it? Thanks!

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Zameno, you need to use the purest water you can get. If that is tap water then so be it: relax and use it. The problem with municipal water is that it contains large amounts of chlorine and other toxic chemicals to keep it clear of algae growth etc. It also contains fluoride, but then so does a lot of filtered water. Filtered or Reverse Osmosis water is usually a bit better in that a lot of undesirable elements are removed.

As for the cost, what price your health? This is the question you should be asking yourself when considering only the best ingredients for your Cleanse, and avoiding expense on these is honestly a really short-term consideration.

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Zameno

Hi Mike, thank you for your response. Would using a Brita jug be fine?

(regarding the cost, well my kit already cost me more than 1 week of groceries for my family of 5... and I still have to buy food for them, so it's not easy)

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. Mike

lemonHead

Yes Zameno, that should be fine. As I said - choose the best ingredients you possibly can and then relax and let your body do the work. The main thing is that you are comfortable and confident :)

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. Zameno

Thank you! :)

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.