The SA Master Cleanse Forum » Beyond The Cleanse

Life outside of the MC

(2 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by PoppiSeed
  • Latest reply from PoppiSeed

1. PoppiSeed

Senior

I was on the MC for 15 days from December to late January 2013. I wanted to make real changes during the festive season and I've been making those changes bit by bit. I started the cleanse weighing 122.4kg, went down to 114.9kg by the end of the cleanse and went up to 117kg when I returned to eating again. It was harder going back to eating than being on the cleanse. Today I weighed in at 110.7kg and it's difficult trying to lose weight while eating three solid meals everyday - sometimes, I just missbeing on the cleanse. I am planning my next cleanse in the next few months, maybe late June? I'm not exactly sure but my plan is to have at least 2 cleanses each year.

I maintain control by challenging myself and giving myself weekly targets for weight, body fat, body water, centimeters and body muscle - and obviously all these barely show any changes weekly but overtime, I see a lot to be proud of.

Good luck to everyone on the cleanse...stick with it - it will give you great results as long as you follow all instructions as you should.

Later!

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. PoppiSeed

Senior

Three days before my 2013 year end Master Cleanse - I can hardly wait!!!
    I wish I could partner up with some people planning to do this :) if there's anyone out there, please let me know before day 1!!!

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.