The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

My Expirience

(4 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by Anonymous
  • Latest reply from LemonheadPat

1. Anonymous

Hi guys

I started my cleanse on the 16th of Feb.

Day 1

I had my tea the previous night,had SWF in the morning,gosh!! I felt soooo tired,didnt do anything the whole day just crashed on the couch.

Day 2

Woke up with a headache,I have a 11 month old and he is just too energetic,I couldnt even pick him up,but day went well.

Day 3

This is today,did the SWF in the morning and today i am at work,I feel so energetic there is buffet at the canteen,Im not even tempted,my aim is to loose 10 KG's i feel so light today,I cud even button the shirt that I havent worn in a while.
    I think Il go for more than 20 days!.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Vivi

Senior

Hi Phat Chick, how is it going? Hope you are still strong!!! Please post some news! All the best.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. mmmk

Junior

Hey guys; where do you get ur maple syrup here in SA? I got mine @ Woolworths food market; it is good? Please advise.

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. The syrup from Woolworths is Grade A. Grade A (gold/amber coloured) is a pure refined sugar and not the right grade to be used on the cleanse.

Grade B syrup is almost black in colour and has all the nutrients required for the cleanse.

If you need Grade B maple syrup, you can get from the Shop section of this website and delivered via courier or check out http://www.maplesyrup.co.za for shops that stock the proper Grade B syrup in South Africa.

The Master Cleanse - "Cleansing the world one cell at a time"
    Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.