The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Starting tomorrow 7 Feb:)

(5 posts)

1. Vivi

Senior

Hi there, I have been sitting on my starter pack for a week now. finally tomorrow 7 Feb is the start day. Please help me survive this. All prepared and eager to go. I have taken Friday and Monday off to give myself time for my body to adjust well without the stress of work. My day one I will be working but from day 2 to till day 5, I will be at home! Wish me luck!

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. Max

Junior

Hi Vivi, you probably just finished the swf, hope it went down ok, sounds like you are well prepared, enjoy.

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. Vivi

Senior

Hi Max, yes I finished it!!! My goodness never new salt water can taste so bad at 4am:).. I only managed 800mls. It was enough to do the job though. I found the tea last night too weak even though I let it seep for a long time. Is it ok to use 2 tea bags? Or maybe 1 tea bag in less water and not fill the cup?

Anyway, Day 1 am at work and all good so far. I made the 750ml lemon juice to carry to work and already had a glass of lemon juice before I left home.

Can I put my lemon juice in the fridge? I prefer it ice cold during the day and in the morning I prefer it hot as it makes me think am replacing my morning tea.

Thanks for the support. Will keep you posted.

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. Vivi

Senior

Day 3 and no complaints:) Its going well so far. Wonder if its really working. Just feeling too good for it to be working properly. but will see...

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. Vivi

Senior

Day 6 and going GREAT!! Even went for a 5.5kms jog this morning. Keep waiting for it to get bad but so far so good:)

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.