The SA Master Cleanse Forum » General Master Cleanse Chatter

My journey begings on 10th Feb

(5 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by soontobeslinky
  • Latest reply from Vivi

1. soontobeslinky

I have tried the MC twice before and only made it to day two before quitting. However, I convinced a friend of mine to do it with me(She lives in Germany), she did the whole 10 days and said she felt amazing (I was so envious), I KNOW, JUST KNOW, that is is for me as I keep coming back to it and I won't rest until I've succeeded.....so the next 9 days are full of un-avoidable social engagements.....can't wait. Will order more maple syrup and I would like a copy of the "blue" book.

If you don't look after your body you will have nowhere to live
    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. Anonymous

Hi Sontoo,I also wanna start on the 10th og Feb,Im in need of a partner!!we can keep each other updated...

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. Vivi

Senior

Good luck guys. My day1 is going well today. no issues. I will keep you posted with my experience. all the best:)

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. soontobeslinky

Hi Phat Chick, sorry I have not been on this site for a few days. How are you doing? I changed my start date to Monday 11th as we had a lunch to go to on Sunday. Day 2 today was tough, I woke up with a mega head-ache......

Vivi, how are you getting on? Are you doing the SWF every day?

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. Vivi

Senior

Hi guys. Its day 7 for me and I feel GREAT!! Other then the dread in the mornings that is the SWF, I am loving this cleanse. Yes I do the SWF every morning. Cant wait for Sat for it to be my last one! I have stuck to it 100% and I did not have major issues at all. I have energy and went back to jogging yesterday.

Question, I have seen they now sell a powder form of the Master Cleanse ingredients. All you have to do is just add water. Is this recommended? Especially for people on the road. Any take on this?

Best of luck guys. Please keep at it.

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.