The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

First day of "school"!

(3 posts)

1. Precious

Hi All,

So here I am. A new disciple in teh school of MasterCleanse. And today's my first day.
    The 4AM stumble and fumble to set up the SWF was funny. and more uncanny was how Mike's comments were as though he were in my apartment with me.

Yes I walked to loo with eye open, and like a page out of my morning, couldn't remember the measurements for the salt, thank goodness you typed it in bold. Made for an interetesting Friday morning.

So far so good. I have successfully averted lunch with my colleagues. And fortunately the social calendar in Jan is a little "quieter" for economic reasons. So at least i have time to concentrate on my efforts on relative peace.

Looking forward to the rest of day. Day by day; don't want to be overwhelmed by thinking of the other 9 days

Here I go!

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. Precious

To those who weren't quite sure what it was I was embarking on, they are somewhat believers now.
    And 6 days later, so am I

So though I dreamt of a lovely, elaborate buffet after my first day, it was incredible noting how I instintively kept asking myself ; "what's for lunch? what's for supper", "by now I should be having a snack", etc. That's probably what led to my torturous dream.

All the same, I am chugging through the SWF, loving the rush of the first glass of the day and this has got me so eager to see how I'll be feeling at the end of it.

It definitely has made me energised, lighter, more bouncy and just more ALIVE!!

I just want to thank Mike for the copy in the book. I read it at end of each day completed and it just encourages me to keep at it. I am so revved I believe I might just make it a monthly effort. But, nothing firmed up as yet.

To everyone still doing their's; keep at it

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. Mike

lemonHead

You're welcome Precious :) Sounds like its going well, making it a monthly effort is probably a little too much but google some alternatives like fasting one or two days a week - that sort of routine allows your body a gap on a regular basis and helps keep your mind on the job of conscious eating. Enjoy the rest of your Cleanse, its just going to keep getting better...

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.