The SA Master Cleanse Forum » How to Use This Forum

My 1st day of Master Cleanse

(14 posts)

1. fezeka

Dear Friends
    I gained weight eversince I had my firt baby 15 years ago and I have been struggling to loose weight for all those 15 years. I have tried everything on the market but I regain all that weight with months of loosing it. I read about the Mastercleanse but did not believe any of it because I have been down that road. It is only when I saw my two friends Ntombi and Babalwa that I was convinced to try the Mastter cleanse. Here I am now, ready to take this 10 days journey into my new life.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. karen_c

Senior

Hi fezeka, good luck and enjoy! You'll soon realise that there's so much more to the Master Cleanse than just losing weight too :)

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. fezeka

Thank you Caren, I am looking forward to my new way of life and healthy living.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. fezeka

My day is almost over and i have survived.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. fezeka

This is day 9, I am still going strong. The weekend was the most difficult one, there was a family funeral. You know with us Africans we cook a lot of food for all the relatives who attend the funeral. Despite all the calls to taste the food and the temptations that came my way, I remained focused and did not default instead I was envied by many for the strongwill. Tomorrow is the last day and i am enjoying my lemonade.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. Sulu

Senior

Hi Fezeka. How is it going. I'm drawing inspiration from you! I'm on day 8 today!!!

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. tlale

Junior

hi friends
    I started master cleanser today and the day is over, but I'm starving, reading your posts, made me strong and realised that I can do it thanx

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. karen_c

Senior

Relax tlale, you are not starving at all - its just your habits speaking. It will take a day or three to get over it so you need to hang in there. Most people who never complete their Cleanse stop within the first three days. Get through that barrier...its so worth it!

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. tlale

Junior

karen thank you, the end of day2 headache, but not bad with your support I'm going to survive I can feel it

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. tlale

Junior

hi friends
    I'm on the fourth day and I feel great thanks for the support

Posted 4 years ago #
  11. tlale

Junior

I'm on day 8 and I feel good I don't belief I have spend 7 day without food drinking MC only its amazing and the good thing is I have lost 4kg and I feel great thanks to MC!!!!!!! and to you friends for your encouragement lets keep up the good work of healthy lifestyle

Posted 4 years ago #
  12. Kuni

Junior

Hi friends , my 1st day today ,last night i took laxative tea & this morning i succeded with drinking whole liter of the SWF however i vomited as soon as i was done. after an hour i drunk my first glass of lemonate now is 4hours after but i haven't been to the loo...is this normal?

Posted 2 years ago #
  13. karen_c

Senior

Hello Kuni. Well, its certainly not normal for me! I would imagine that after vomiting things might not go according to plan but I really wouldn't worry about it. Try and get the SWF down in one piece and I'm sure things will start going the way they should. Some people have posted here who have taken a few days before their SWF started working as advertised. Take it easy and banish worry - its not a good headspace during the cleanse! Trust the Cleanse and trust your body to always do the right thing.

Posted 2 years ago #
  14. Kuni

Junior

Thanks Karen, will do just that.

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.