The SA Master Cleanse Forum » How to Use This Forum

Cleansing 4 the first time

(11 posts)

1. Thami

Hi all. I bought a mixture of maple syrup, lemon juice and cayenne pepper from a health shop. A lady just said it will help me lose weights as I was concerned about my belly fat. She never explained 2 me how am going 2do it. I started drinking the warm mixture this morning at 8:30 andfortunately I felt full immediately and never bothered to eat my every morning cereal. I had a second cup @ 10:30 then a third cup @ 12:30. Then I decided 2 visit a health shop close 2 my house. This is where I learnt that I should not even by mistake touch any solids until I complete my cleanse. Thank to the guy who was assisting me. He suggested that I buy the green tea for drinking before bed and I also bought the himalaya salts for flushing in the morning. If it wasn't 4 this guy I would have eaten my delicious fish I cooked for supper 2nite.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Thami

This morning I woke up with a headache. I am also battling to drink the salt water. My weight was 75kg yesterday, can't wait to see the changes. Even if i lose 5kg, I will be very pleased. I am so looking forward to more days to come.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Thami

Oh my word, just drank 750ml of salt water at once. I had to do it.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Mmabatho

Junior

Hi Thami, i think you can help me because i recieved my pack of marple syrup, cayenne pepper and the salt but i am not sure where to start or what to do, i read the book but i must say it's too much information and i am very confused at this moment.

kindly assist

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. karen_c

Senior

Hi Mmabatho - what part are you confused about?

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Mmabatho

Junior

Hi Karen, I see that i need fresh lemons, and organic fresh lemons,i don't know the difference between the 2 or is it just normal lemons that i can buy at the shop? i guess the the mixing part also confuses me, i don't know if i'm correct by saying, in the evening i use the tea, in the morning how much water do i put in the 2 teaspoons and how big the glass should be that i'm mixing the lemonade in?

lol i don't know if i'm making sense though

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. karen_c

Senior

Hi Mmabatho - looks like you need to read the book again, slowly carefully this time! You need to know exactly what you're doing before you begin. The recipe is in there - to fill a glass ad approximately 240ml water to make a glass total around 300ml- thats like a little less than a regular can of cooldrink -- see page 43. To make the salt water see page 47. Then 6-12 glasses a day and tea at night, saltwater in morning and repeat for how ever long you feel you need. Its much simpler than you think! Do not be afraid :)

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Mmabatho

Junior

Hi Karen lol thanks a lot,I also think I should read the book again,I guess I'm just scared coz I want resaults but thank you very much,I will be posting my experiences as well :)

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. Mmabatho

Junior

It's my 1st night tonight,after battling 2 find organic lemons in Mpumalanga but driving 2 pta was worth it,I'm excited in starting my journey of 10 days :)

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. Mike

lemonHead

One of the best places to find organic lemons is people's gardens. The trees usually produce far more lemons than anyone can use and they're usually happy to let you grab a bunch. Just make sure no poisons are used :)

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 8 years ago #
  11. Mmabatho

Junior

Thank u Mike,will do just that.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.