The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Cleanse after 3 years

(7 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by Anonymous
  • Latest reply from karen_c

1. Anonymous

Hi Everybody

I last did the cleanse 3 years ago,I lost 10KG;s in 17 days,my aim is to loose weight.

Day 1
    Weight=77.5KG
    Had herbal tea last night,did SWF this morning,nothing happened,I have had 6 glasses of my mixture already,when i get home Il do tybo work out,I need to push myself to loose weight fast!

Which herbal tea are you guys using?

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Sulu

Senior

Hi Phat Chick. I'm using Super Cleanse from a health shop, not a tea. Works perfectly for me.
    So happy there is someone else on this. I'm on day 7 and bored stiff...
    77.0kgs this morning...
    Aluta!

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Anonymous

Hi Sulu,how many KG's were when you started,I am going to look for that super cleanse.

Day 2
    Weight 76.4
    SWF worked this morning,went to the loo 4 times,didnt do tybo as I had headache and was exhausted.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Sulu

Senior

How are you doing girl. My 10 days is done and I dropped 4.

I want to do it again because my goal weight is 65 but I worry about going for a whole 40 days...

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. karen_c

Senior

I think the important thing is what you do after the cleanse as far as eating habits go. Ten days is a nice start but not much time to change some longtime habits that are obviously not helping you on the weight side. Extra weight is usually just a byproduct of unhealthy eating and exercise habits and its these that need to change first. Otherwise weight changes will be temporary.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Anonymous

Hi Guys

Sorry for not updating my blog,I went on cleanse for 10 days and lost 7KG,I havent gained any of what i lost so far instead ,I feel lik eIm still loosing weight,I was 77.5 KG when i started,i am today 68.2KG.I wanna do it again soon!

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. karen_c

Senior

Wow, Phat Chick, thats quite a lot of weight! Sounds positive and motivational - and remember you're only getting started. Its so nice to feel good, and now you know just how little food and effort it takes. Master Cleanse rocks and awareness is king :)

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.