The SA Master Cleanse Forum » General Master Cleanse Chatter

my journey begins.. today!

(7 posts)

1. Zee007

Ok,so I'm trying the master cleanse again,for the second time. Last time I tried I lasted only 5 days. I won't give up this time,going the full ten days! Goodluck to me... Let's see how this goes. Day1 and everything is going well so far.. Although I am craving some junk..

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Yvie

Senior

Hi Zee007, I started today, 14th November 2011 and i feel odd: runny nose, tummy burning, lightheaded, blurry vision and i'm only halfway through day one!!!! I am doing this with my sister and so far we are egging each other on so it's going to be good to read everyone else's words on this forum. I do hope you have stuck to it and don't crave the junk anymore.

Question: Grade B Maple is near impossible to obtain here in Durbs, so i'm using the Grade A Dark Maple Organic syrup from Woolies - i only bought one bottle as i aim to find the Grade B - will this suffice in the meantime? (honestly, i don't think there's much that's going to disguise this taste! wow!)

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. karen_c

Senior

Hi Yvie. You really shouldn't be using Grade A maple syrup - its just pure sugar and nothing else. Really not too good for you. I know one place in the Durban area has it - Earthmother Organic (Glenwood): 031 202-1527. Give them a call or order online like the rest of us! The Master Cleanse is all about gaining new respect for your body - you owe it to yourself to do it properly!

Detox symptoms on day one are quite normal depending on your diet and lifestyle. If you're reading the "Survivor Guide" you'll have all the info you need.

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Yvie

Senior

Oh thank you very much for that. I went to a health shop in La Lucia Mall looking for Grade B so thank you so much for this info. I'll give them a call to enquire. Thank you, Karen_C. I am really hungry right now, but am drinking my water and have three more glasses to go today. This is the first time I've ever fasted. It's quite difficult but hey, my determination is already set down.

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. Yvie

Senior

Well, I took the advice and have left two messages on the Glenwood number to get the Grade B maple syrup...to date, no response. So, where to from here pray tell... :-)

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Yvie. Try that number again. I just called and confirmed with Darren there, he has syrup and even some organic lemons too :)

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 7 years ago #
  7. Yvie

Senior

I've just chatted to Darren ~ thank you ever so much, Mike. Will have to make a trip that side of town.

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.