The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

a personal decision

(4 posts)

1. petajane

Today is day 1 of my MC experience. I have been away from home on business and started to feel "squashed". Its the only way of explaining it. I felt like someone had their arms tightly around me making it hard to breathe. I found movement laboured and basically just didnt feel good.

I made the decision to go into a health shop and see what they had to offer. I found MC. Without hesitating i bought the required ingredients and today i begin.

I am a little nervous to be honest. Afraid of the symptoms. Afraid of the results. Generally aprehensive.

I have had my morning tea and first glass of "miracle mixture". I have arrived and work and am ready to start the day.

I will do my first salt mixture drink tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed guys.. The new me is 10 days away....THIS IS IT.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. karen_c

Senior

Hello petajane. I would recommend you write the day off as a preliminary day and start properly tonight. You should not be making choices about what to include and what not to include in the Master Cleanse. One of the key things is getting your mind out of it - skipping parts you may not like or find inconvenient is simply the same 'addict-type' behaviour pattern that gets us into trouble in the first place. The morning salt water flush is the second part of the bowel flushing, the (night time) tea just gets stuff loosed in preparation. Most of the toxins released and loosened in the colon will simply be reabsorbed into the bloodstream if they are not flushed. My advice to you is to do it properly or don't do it at all. No need to be apprehensive if you're doing it right, the only symptoms you will get are symptoms of healing.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. petajane

Hi Karen_c

Thanks so much.. after reading other things in the forum and mikes response to some of these it looked like i could start the swf tomorrow but its all good. I will start from scratch tomorrow.

Today has been ok.. i am dizzy and quite tired but coping ok.. i am a little hungry and either drink more lemonade or just water.. I hope this is ok

Thank you for your info.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Yvie

Senior

Hi PetaJane - did you make it?

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.