The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Joy-Full Journey

(24 posts)

1. Queen D

Junior

Hello everyone.
    Sinazo I too must congratulate you on your second journey of the MC. Joy glad to see you keeping up the healthy lifestyle.
    Well, believe it or not, I am on day 15 and hoping to atleast get to day 21. I take one day at a time. The plan was initially 10 days, and would I ever get there? Wow, look at me now. I feel absolutely fine, keeping up with my daily work and twice/three times weekly gym schedule. Yes I have lost weight, I think perhaps around 6kg not sure as I have not really weighed myself. (only weighed 2 days after I started the MC), clothes definitely loser, skin looks good, well a few people have told me so.
    My sister is doing the MC as well. She started 4 days after me, but also going strong.
    Thank you to all of you for the motivation. I always refer back to the book and the forum for both motivation and encouragement which I most definitely find.
    Thank you, take care, be strong and go in health.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Joy

Senior

Hello everyone.
    I hope you are all keeping warm during this chilly days.

MC is the best detox fast ever, I don't care who says what against it. This is my fourth week since I finished my MC detox fast and I am still going stronger than ever. I have completely lost cravings for soda, dairy, meat, bread and junk food. I am so into green smoothies, green salads, raw soups, beans, raw nuts(in moderation), still water and green tea. I started jogging four weeks ago and I do a 4km run every morning. I used to cover the 4km jog in an hour, then after two weeks I covered that in 45 min and this morning I did it in 30 min.
    I now weigh 59kg, I feel and look great. Most people are always complementing me with my skin and glow. I feel and look as if my spirit, soul and body has been injected with a huge doze of pure light.
    For the first time in years, my menstruation period was not painful at all and I ovulated normally.

My hubby is so supportive of my new lifestyle and he is always asking me when am I going to be on the next MC detox fast. I still cook for him his favorite food and I only allow myself to indulge moderately in whatever I want on Sundays but I also run 6km on that day.

I just thank God for revealing the MC to me, I am so grateful for the benefits that my new lifestyle has brought into my life. Thank you so much Mike for sharing MC with us, you are a blessing.

Ciao and keep warm

xoxo

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Mike

lemonHead

Great to read all that, Joy! A most inspiring post which I hope will motivate a whole lot more people to experience the MC for themselves and so discover the amazing healing power of their bodies. How true it is that beauty comes from within and radiates outwards. Thanks for the feedback, glad I could help :)

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Joy

Senior

Hello everyone.

I have been reading great posts by people who have also decided to embark on this life transforming journey. All the best to everyone, this is truly a remarkable experience. I am so excited to announce that I have finally reached my initial goal weight of 55kg!!! I have now set myself another goal to go down to 50kg so that I can be on my excellent BMI range.

I am so in love with this lifestyle because I can see the manifestations of it positively in my life spirit, soul and body. I never knew that there are so many products out there that caters for this lifestyle. I recently discovered the Fruits & roots store in Bryanston and I was so excited that they sell gluten free products. I still jog 5 times a week for 30-60 min every morning and I am looking forward to another round of MC beginning of Sept.

Keep well everyone

xxx

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.