The SA Master Cleanse Forum » General Master Cleanse Chatter

Day to day report..

(14 posts)

1. Bronwyn

Junior

Day one! I woke up at 04h30 this morning and prepared the litre of salt water. After the first two sips I was certain that I was a lucky one as it really was not that bad... approximately two sips later I was gagging like it was no body's business! Sheweee, this is going to take some serious commitment! But I am determined… so on I march! I had no ‘effects’ from the salt water, or the lax tea I had before I went to bed, but the book prepared me for that! Lemonade will take some getting used to… I think I am totally mis-judging 1/10 of a teaspoon… or is it normal to have a bit of a ‘breathtaking’ effect on the back of my pallet?
    Tallyho for now
    BP

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Bronwyn

Junior

Whooooo, I like the lemonade hot! Its like herbal tea... yum yum...

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Bronwyn

Junior

Okay, about that HOT LEMONADE... the cayenne pepper settles and the it's uber hot!!! Like, really uber hot!..

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Bronwyn

Junior

YAY! I have made it through day one! No hunger pains, no headaches, and no effetcs (yet) from th SWF or the lax tea!
    Well, let's see what the morning brings... Just sipped my lax tea and I'm off to bed..

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. Bronwyn

Junior

Day two SWF worked!!! Wonders! And it really was a heck of alot easier this monring than yesterday!

So day two - here I am. Wooohoo!

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Mike

lemonHead

there you go Bronwyn, you're off and running - have fun and take it easy :)

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 7 years ago #
  7. Yvie

Senior

Okay, so I'll attempt to do the day to day diary and take over from Bronwyn...
    I began the MC Regime today and I've been making notes as and when things happen in my body. So far, I'm good. I am hungry, I do have the headache and the aches in the joints has just begun. Oh, and I've been fighting a runny nose and a touch of hayfever. I also have an ache in my lower back. My vision has become slightly blurry and my ears seem to be blocking from time to time. I have found myself staring outside the window of my office in a total dwaal. It feels weird not to eat! I'm on my 4th glass of this odd tasting mixture and they say you get used to it: I bloody well hope so! See you tomorrow.

Posted 6 years ago #
  8. Yvie

Senior

Day 2
    The SWF went down pretty well this morning, even brushed my teeth without any projectile motion. Had my first glass of lemonade before work and am now onto glass number 4. It's lunchtime and the smells around the office are causing a saliva build up of note in my mouth!!! Perseverance is imperative on the cleanse. Headache has reduced itself to a dull thud, I feel cold and haven't taken my jersey off. The hayfever attacks seem to have abated for now. I am hungry and lightheaded and the dizziness is something special. Still haven't acclimatised to the odd tasting lemonade. Other than that, I feel better today than my nightmare of a day yesterday. I hope to continue...onward and upward!

Posted 6 years ago #
  9. Yvie

Senior

Day 3
    I'm hating this day completely. From starting out well, my day has deteriorated dramatically. It's lunchtime again and I'm on my 3rd glass of this lemonade. I was awoken at 4am with intense lower back pain, but soon fell asleep again. Did the usual morning regimen. I didn't have any hunger pangs at first, but now with the afternoon upon me, all I want is a cappuccino and a health sandwich! Thinking about food is making me hungry, but I just keep drinking my stuff. I also finally had a reaction to the SWF. Today, my head is pounding relentlessly, I'm still cold and feel extremely lethargic. My motivation is so low today, but at least I don't have the snotty nose anymore. Hayfever has all but disappeared. I hope to see day 4!!!

Posted 6 years ago #
  10. Mike

lemonHead

Hang in there Yvie, you are simply going through a detoxing phase. I know it can be unpleasant but the appearance of such symptoms is a clear sign that it is very necessary and your body is hard at work. You need to trust its intelligence and power and stay out of the way until it is done and you are feeling amazing again. Rest and relax as much as possible, it will all pass as long as you keep up the Cleanse and let it all flush out. If you don't, imagine for a bit what will be the long term result of keeping all this stuff inside you...it can cause a lot of grief on the way out, but on the way out it is :)

Posted 6 years ago #
  11. Yvie

Senior

I needed to hear some words of encouragement ~ this truly is a horrid day, so thank you...I do want all this stuff out!

Posted 6 years ago #
  12. Yvie

Senior

Day 4
    I can't believe I actually made it this far! The splitting headache is still with me and it's actually making me freaking moody! I'm one big moody wench at this point. Haven't been hungry once, but am still craving that elusive cappuccino! Dammit! A bit of TMI here (forewarned is forearmed) - my red Ferrari pulled into my driveway last night. This is a big deal for me because I haven't seen it in FIVE MONTHS! Us chicks hate it when it arrives, but worry when it's gone. I feel such a sense of relief and normalcy for a change. Just wish these headaches would go so I could really enjoy this feeling. Developed tooth ache too, only on one side - very odd. Last but not least, the taste of this stuff, man I'm struggling...almost gagging on it now. I push on...

Posted 6 years ago #
  13. Yvie

Senior

Day 5
    I'm halfway! Flip, what a journey I'm on. Last night was probably the worst night for me. The headache continued unabated until I finally went to bed at 20h30. My husband has been terrific and kindly asked me if I would mind terribly if he bought himself a pizza. Do you know, he sat there and ate his scrumptuous looking cheese and chicken covered pizza and I didn't even blink. It really smelt good, but for all I cared, I could have been watching him drink water! NO effect. Very surprised at that. Anyway, I had a restless night but awoke fresh. Today I am full of aches in my joints, mostly in my lower legs beneath my knees. Today it's Friday and the girls in the office are busy snacking on a delicious hot snack platter. I'm merrily drinking my lemonade stuff. No headache, no hunger pangs. So yeah...let's go the weekend!!!

Posted 6 years ago #
  14. Mike

lemonHead

Hey Yvie. You've sure been having a tough time there but it sounds like you're starting to clear a bit now. Your body is still hard at work though so make sure you don't over stress yourself! Any clue in your past and/or lifestyle as to why you've been having so many headaches? Detox symptoms, aches and pains are usually quite familiar to the person experiencing them...

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.