The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Berrygirl-my cleance

(21 posts)

1. Berrygirl

Senior

Hi everyone! I am turning 55 in a couple of days and just imagine all the muck I have been carrying around all these years. Fortunately I have never smoked or used alcohol but I was totally addicted to coffee! I started eating healthy about a year and six months ago and lost almost 60 kg's. I still have to loose another 10kg's but is struggling even though I still eat healthy and walk about 3km every day. I had a stroke almost a year ago evan after loosing so much weight but on the bright side I am not on insulin or any other medication and busy healing after my stroke. I realize my body need more and after reading about the MC and the wonderful things it can do for me I decided to give it a go!
    I started yesterday and all went well except for the SWF..but after some very helpful advise from Mike and the little book I had no problem this morning!!
    I will keep posting and share my journey with you.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Berrygirl

Senior

Morning all, I just weighed myself and worried..I picked up 1.2 kg's!!! Why is that? Can it still be water? Should I carry on? Please help!!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Mike

lemonHead

Wow! First time I've heard that - I've know people who gained a bit of weight but nowhere near that much, and in one day - sounds like a litre of SWF still in there? One way or another it can only be water - remember that 1 litre of water = 1 kg. It's not like you're eating anything that weighs anywhere near that!

Whatever it is, relax and keep going - trust the process and don't worry about the day to day. Your experience will always have aspects that are unique to you and unless there's something seriously amiss inside of you, all will be well.

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Berrygirl

Senior

Morning Mike, I have lost almost all the weight i gained and now on day 5 of the MC. I am also not sure why i gained the weight? The SWF is working well now and i keep running to the loo!!
    I WILL NOT give up, I WILL complete the cleance even if i do not loose ANY weight. Yesterday was a bad day, i smelled everybody around me Sunday lunch and when i decided to go for my run i smelled braaivleis!!!! WOW, that was hard! Fortunatly i live on my own and do not have to cook for anyone, that help. Another very positive for me the fact that i have lost alomost all sence of smell years ago and now it back! It feels wonderful to smell the soap when i shower and the soft smell of my perfume. I missed out on something so wonderful that most of us take for granted.
    I do admit that i would i went on the MC to loose the remaining very stubborn 10kg's but i have lost alomost 60kg's and i did it on my own so i will loose the last bit too. Maybe with my system clean it will be better and i will loose the weight i so desperaratly want to loose!!
    The detox symptoms is not that severe for me and i was wondering if it is because i followed a healthy diet for the past year and six months, do not smoke and use no alchol? My tongue is white and i had a little backache when i went running yesterday but nothing more?
    Thank you for your support.
    Greetings!

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Berrygirl

Senior

Hi Mike, just something i would like to know. Can i drink Buchu Tea while on the MC?

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Berrygirl. I think its better to just stick with the program your first time. I don't really know what all is inside buchu tea and it might not add or detract anything but I definitely recommend just sticking with Stanley's instructions for the Cleanse. Your body is busy doing its thing and its not a good idea to start adding other substances to the mix at this stage. The only "allowed" thing was peppermint tea (now and again).

No detox symptoms, no worries. You're luckier than some :) But again, keep relaxed and enjoy your days. Don't worry about the details your body is in charge and you can trust it to be doing whatever it is thats best for you. There's no one and nothing else you can trust as much as that!

By this weekend you'll find that you can even do the braaing yourself and you won't be tempted!

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. Berrygirl

Senior

Hi, day 6 of my MC. I have lost all the weight i have put on plus another 200g!:-) :-) :-) jipee!!!! From now on it can only go better.
    I feel wonderful, like i said no major detox syptoms. It is smooth sailing through the SWF now and it REALLY make me run every morning!!!:-) I am running short of salt though and battle to find some??? I tried at Woolies, Pick & Pay and our local spice shop but nothing? Where else could i try?

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. Berrygirl

Senior

I want to go crazy with all the food smells around me, not hungry but oh the smell of slap chips, feels like my nose "hook" onto the smells!!!I work in front reception and everybody walk past here with their lunch! I supose this is still part of the detox symptoms?

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. karen_c

Senior

Hey berrygirl, you can usually find uniodised salt at a health store.

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. Berrygirl

Senior

Hi Karen, thank you but i am not close to a health store and get home to late to go the our Mall. Will try though.
    I am so happy, lost another 500g!!! :-) Day 7 and another 3 to go. I feel wonderful with so much energy and still not major detox syptoms. The smell of food still drive me crazy but forunatly i am not hungry at all! Wish i could go another 10 days!
    I have recieved so many compliments from my friends and co-workers, saying that i look so good and healthy. If i had not lost 100g the MC experience would still be worth it a 1000 times over!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. Mike

lemonHead

There you go Berrygirl, now you're relearning a simple truth - beauty radiates naturally and effortlessly from inside a clean body and it is so clear that people cannot fail to notice. Compare that with the cosmetics industry which requires you to bury that beautiful skin under pastes and powders :)

Posted 9 years ago #
  12. Berrygirl

Senior

Morning all,
    SWF was horrible this morning..i felt like i wanted to vomit and faint!!!But i managed to keep it down.
    I am down another 1.3kg's!!! Wonderful! I do think that detox symptoms is a little stronger this morning, i have a bit of a headache and feel dizzy!
    Another 2 days and i am finished. I am looking to change my diet to as raw as possible. I will start on orange juice on Sunday and want to know if i could buy the 100% Orange and or Grapefruit Juice from the supermarket? Or maybe those that they squeeze at the fruit Markets?

Posted 9 years ago #
  13. Berrygirl

Senior

Day 9, almost there! I had no weight loss this morning but might be due to the 1.3 i lost yesterday. I measured myself for the first time again this morning and since i started the MC i had lost 30cm all over!! SWF was better this morning and i started running to the loo 30 minutes after i had it!!
    My tongue is still very white, i thought by now it would be starting to go pink again?
    Overall i enjoyed the whole experience of the MC and all the wonderful compliments from everyone around me! I have encourage a couple of friends and co-workers so much by the way i look that they all want to try the MC. I never really had a bad skin but somehow i had never seen my skin and face so glowing! :-)

Posted 9 years ago #
  14. Berrygirl

Senior

Hi all, its Friday evening and tomorrow will be my last day on the MC. I am not feeling very good, having a bit of a headache and running a fever but not sure if it because of the MC or maybe I am coming down with a bit of flu?
    I will go and buy veggies and oranges tomorrow to start the last part of the MC but would still like to know if I could use the pure orange juice from Fruit and Veg? I called them to find out if it is pure and they assured me that there is nothing added to the juice.

Posted 9 years ago #
  15. Berrygirl

Senior

Day 10! At last! I lost another 500g! And just had the horrible SWF for the last time!! I am feeling wonderful, the flu like feeling and headache from yesterday is gone. I can't wait for the orange juice tomorrow! Today I will go and get the veggies and orange juice or oranges for the rest of the MC.
    I decided to go as raw as I possibly can after the MC. I downloaded a list of foods from the internet and will try to stick to those as far as possible. I also bought a bottle of Kelp as a supplement, not sure what else I can get to help me stay healthy and keep the weight off? If anyone here have advise please post it on here.

Posted 9 years ago #
  16. Berrygirl

Senior

Day 11 and no more SWF! Awesome! I lost another 500g and I feel wonderful!
    I am getting so much compliments from everyone around me. A friend whom had not seen me for the last 10 days met me at our Mall yesterday and she could not believe the change in me! She is also starting the MC soon. I have lost almost 40 cm all around and fit comfortably in a size 34 denim! I will continue eating healthy and will loose the last couple kilos.
    I planed my meals for the next 2weeks and I am exited to start my "raw" diet. I did eat healthy before the MC but I will include much more raw foods in my diet. I never want to wear a size 52 ever again!! It took me almost 2 years to get where I am now and doing it totally on my own was a lot of hard work. I will do the MC at least 2 times a year or more if I need too!
    I will encourage anyone who is thinking about a good detox to do the MC, even if you do not loose any weight the end results is worth a thousand times over!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  17. Berrygirl

Senior

Day 12. I lost another 300g! Orange juice never tasted better, i found the tase a little sweet though and i felt a little hungry but only had 6 glasses throughout the whole day.
    I made my soup in the Slow Cooker and the smell drove me crazy!!! I brought a little of the broth to work if i get too hungry just to sip a little.
    I have one more day to complete my MC and so scared that i will pick up some of the weight i lost!

Posted 9 years ago #
  18. Berrygirl

Senior

Hi, i am on orange juice and soup broth today but started feeling very tired with a bad headache? This can't be still detox symptoms? I was fine yesterday with only a very slight headache. Maybe i am having to little or too much? I had only 4 glasses of juice today and about 150 ml of broth.

Posted 9 years ago #
  19. Berrygirl

Senior

It is is after 16hr Monday afternoon and i really feel sick. I am running a fever, all my muscles ache and deadfull headhace! Can i take any medication now?

Posted 9 years ago #
  20. Berrygirl

Senior

Day 13.last day! I lost another 300g.
    I am in bed with flu, every muscle in my body ache and I have cold chills and a massive headache. I'm not sure if I can take anything for it at this stage? I'm so close now but also do not want to feel so sick! I'm not at work today, will try and sleep it off.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.