The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

preparing for the MC

(9 posts)

1. tshepisom

will be starting MC from the the 6th of Sep. any advice while preparing for it.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Solman

Senior

Hi tshepisom,

Well, get the MC a survivor's guide by Mike, make sure that you also read Stanley Burroughs book before you start, good luck.

Solman

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. tshepisom

Today it is my 7th day and i am really enjoying it, eventhough at first I had difficulties, like the second day i had a headache for the whole day, well payback for being a coffe addict, and on the 4th day I just could not stand the smell or even the taste of the lemonade, I had to use all my enegry to keep it down. Yet this has caused me to look forward to the SWF, amazing enough that is my favourate part of the cleanse.
    well power to me. 3 more days and looking forward to eating healthy.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Solman

Senior

That's my wife right there, you go girl. :wink:

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Tasha

I will be starting the cleanse on the Mon 20th Sept. I have just completed reading the Survivors Guide and noticed under FAQ's (During the Cleanse) that a common mistake is starting on a Sunday night - Why is this? I will be starting on the Monday, but my prep will start on Sun (eating lightly, avoiding the unnecessary and Laxa tea) and therefore evening before is actually the start. Don't want to be setting myself up for failure here?

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. karen_c

Senior

Hi Tasha, I think you'll find the answer elsewhere in the book. The point there is that some people have quite a rough first day (specially the heavy coffee drinkers) and you don't want that to be your first day back at work too. When you have a splitting headache the office is not the place to be because you will be tempted to take pills instead of just resting and relaxing. The early days of the cleanse are the most challenging for some people and having a weekend to ride it out is far more preferable, hence the recommendation to start on a Friday night.

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. tshepisom

hi Tasha and Karen_c, i agree with Tasha, the best time to start with your MC is over the weekend. i started mine on Saturday and took 3 days leaves, because my main concern was the laxative tea, i just didn't want drama during traffic hour, therefore by the time i got back to work I had evrything all worked out, yet again like Tash said the second thing is the headache, trust me all you need is just to rest. Well power to you as you will be starting, MC is the most rewarding thing you can do for yourself.Is it 10 days?
    today is my last day of breaking and I've got rash on my face is these a sign that i should have continued with the cleanse maybe?

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. Mike

lemonHead

Hi tshepisom. Yes, if you are still having detox symptoms like a rash it is best to keep the Cleanse going if you can at least till its over.

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 10 years ago #
  9. Tasha

Hi tshepisom, I started on a Monday. I didn't have a choice and didn't wan't to wait any longer. I am on Day 8 today and feeling great. Didn't have any bad symptoms at all (mild back ache and mild headaches) but bearable and wasn't an issue at work. My colleaugue and husband have been really supportive by not eating infront of me at all.. how sweet! 3 more days to go to the new me.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.