The SA Master Cleanse Forum » General Master Cleanse Chatter

Cayenne Pepper

(3 posts)

1. Sp@rX

Senior

Is it possible to use cayenne pepper capsules instead of the powder? I find it to be too strong if mixed with the lemonnade

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. karen_c

Senior

Hi Sp@rx. It is not good to use capsules instead of powder. Part of the reason is that its the reaction of the membranes in your mouth that triggers its effects. A capsule bypasses this and will not have the desired effect in your stomach. There's info about this in Mike's book that I really really recommend you read FIRST! It doesn't sound like you have? Its not much you put into the lemonade anyway and you get used to it. I hated it at first but soon found it fine. Again, following the book's tips helps tremendously

Also, about the molasses - note that Stanley Burroughs' instructions about the molasses (for diabetic type IIs) is to START by taking it and then move on to the maple syrup. I found the taste of the molasses awful!! Good luck...

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Sp@rX

Senior

Thanx karen_c =] I found Grade A maple syrup which Im using in the meantime till I can order the Grade B. As for the cayenne pepper I have the capsules but I will give the powder another try but I dont want to waste it. I didnt know it had a reaction in the mouth. Im doing the flush now then will begin with the rest.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.