The SA Master Cleanse Forum » General Master Cleanse Chatter

SA stores that stock Grade B Maple Syrup

(9 posts)

1. Mike

lemonHead

For your convenience, these stores all stock jugs of Organic Grade B Maple Syrup:

Johannesburg
    Campus Square Health Store (Auckland Park): 011 482-9541 - 32 and 64oz bottles
    Fresh Earth Food Store (Emmarentia): 011 646-4404 - 32oz bottles
    Weleda Pharmacy (Pineslopes): 011 467-2430 - 32oz bottles
    Weleda Pharmacy (Bryanston): 011 463-3604 - 32oz bottles
    Nutribalance (Sandton City): 011 884-8753 - 32oz bottles

Centurion
    Eureka Life (Shop 72, Doringkloof Mall, Centurion): 083 461-0873 - 32 & 64oz bottles

Cape Town
    Wellness Warehouse (Lifestyle on Kloof, 50 Kloof St): 021 480 9500 - 32oz bottles

(32oz - lasts about five days on the MC, 64oz about 10 see: here for product details )

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Sp@rX

Senior

Hi Mike. I contacted the Wellness Warehouse in Cape Town & according to them they only stock Organic Grade A Maple Syrup

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Sp@rX

Senior

Dischem does stock the Natures Source Blackstrap Molasses if anyone is searching for it

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Mike

lemonHead

Speak to Candice Reddy at Wellness Warehouse and she should be able to help you.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Anonymous

Couldn't find any website that offered ideas of where to find the blackstrap molasses - had been thinking that Dischem would be the saving grace.. For the record, Dischem also stocks Cayenne Pepper capsules - in the gold range - they are R45.99 for 60 - and make the lemonade drink a LOT nicer!! Off to Dischem I go ;o)

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Anonymous

Found some and now I am wondering if I have to use as much as they say in the lemonade?

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. smudge

I have read comments from claws and karen and I have to say I agree with both of you actually. I have been doing the diet for the last four days with the pepper tablets and molasses and I have lost 2kg so far. Today is my 4th day and I am using pepper powder. Might I also mention that I used lecol lemon juice on the first day although it says that one oughtn't. So I don't think that slight changes here and there make much of a difference karen but thanks for trying to keep us on the right path. I am sure that Claws would not be doing the diet the way she is if she hasn't been losing weight

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. smudge

I did notice that you deleted Claws' posts - why was that? I have read a number of internet websites that said the same thing that she did.

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. Mike

lemonHead

Howdi smudge. I guess it all depends on where you're coming from. If you see the MC as simply a diet to lose weight then by all means, get in there and mix it up. Your choice. If it works for you, who cares what you drink, right? In fact, you can simply cut out everything and just have water. It will will do the same job, maybe even a little faster.

The real magic of the Master Cleanse is just that: A Master Cleanse. Ridding yourself of backed-up internal gunk and reminding yourself what health and vitality feel like again. Weight-loss is simply a side-effect. It is based on a tried and trusted regimen. It works. Amazingly.

You can try it yourself. Or watch what happens to someone you know when they try it. That's all it takes to understand the magical power of the human body when given time, credence and respect.

But if its just weight-loss, why bother with the cayenne pepper at all?

:-)

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.