The SA Master Cleanse Forum » General Master Cleanse Chatter

Buying syrup??

(13 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by KittySkittles
  • Latest reply from Annie

1. KittySkittles

Hi I would like to buy the maple syrup online here, but buy now button doesnt want to work for some reason. and i want to start as soon as possible. Meaning i need to order, because shipping will probably take a while to SA. How can I order? Thank you

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Mike

lemonHead

Hi Kitty, sorry about that - it should have started up your email application with a prebuilt message. Click on the "Contact" section and let me know what you need, your physical address and a contact number and I will email you the details for ordering. The shipping is usually 2-3 week days to anywhere in SA and quicker to Jhb/Pta so no worries there :)

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. KittySkittles

Thank you mike :) Ill do so..

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. sharkfin

Senior

Hi there,
    For anyone else wondering: Here are stores that stock Grade B Maple Syrup in the Gauteng area (other than shopping online and at this web site's shop)

Campus Square Health Store (Auckland Park): 011 482-9541
    Fresh Earth Food Store (Emmarentia): 011 646-4404
    Weleda Pharmacy (Pineslopes): 011 467-2430
    Weleda Pharmacy (Bryanston): 011 463-3604
    Nutribalance (Sandton City): 011 884-8753
    Eureka Life (Shop 72, Doringkloof Mall, Centurion): 083 461-0873

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Sp@rX

Senior

Do you know of any stores in Cape Town? Ive tried the Wellness Warehouse but they only stock Organic Grade A Maple Syrup

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. bunnywabbit

Junior

Hello I heard about the MC diet from my Step mom and would really like to try it there's just one problem, I'm highly allergic to any types of syrup and dont like the molasses at all. HELP is it possible to do the diet without the syrup?

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Mike

lemonHead

@ Sp@rx: Wellness Warehouse in the "Lifestyle on Kloof" building, 50 Kloof Street should have stock. Call Candice Reddy on 021 480-9531. If they don't have stock contact me via the contact section of the site and I may have an alternative for you.

@bunnywabbit - unfortunately if you want to do the Master Cleanse you will need to deal with the syrup, its an integral part of the regimen.

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. bunnywabbit

Junior

does the molasses work just as well as the syrup????

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. Mike

lemonHead

The (blackstrap) molasses is a temporary replacement for the syrup recommended for Type II Diabetic sufferers to use on the first couple of days. Stanley B never recommended it to be used instead of the syrup. The only alternative he has given is *fresh* squeezed sugar cane juice (not tinned, bottled or canned)

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. bunnywabbit

Junior

Thank you very much I have never tried Grade B syrup so I will order it asap I live in Newcastle so I suppose it will take a while to get here I am type 2 diabetic but i will try the syrup (wish me luck) Thanks Mike

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. Mike

lemonHead

bunnywabbit, please make sure you read the bit in Stanley B's book about diabetics and the Cleanse. You should also monitor your blood sugar while on the Cleanse. I have known at least 6 Type II diabetics who've done this with no problems at all (on syrup only as no-one seems to like the taste of the lemonade made with molasses), but please be properly cautious at all times with regards to your health.

Posted 8 years ago #
  12. Sherry

Hi! How much are shops selling the mayple syrup for? And do you know which place closest to midrand stocks it?

Posted 5 years ago #
  13. Annie

Junior

Sherry, checkout this site - and the 'where to buy' links... http://www.maplesyrup.co.za

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.