The SA Master Cleanse Forum » Detox Symptoms and Problems

Molasses quantity

(4 posts)

1. kempie

I started with the MC today. I am using Black Strap Molasses instead of Maple Syrup. The MC recipe uses 2 table spoons of Maple Syrup. Should I also use 2 table spoons Molasses. This really tastes terrible.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Mike

lemonHead

Yes it does! Stanley Burroughs' instructions (for diabetics) say to start off with a "scant" tablespoon of molasses and then reduce it gradually as you go, slowly switching to the Grade B Maple Syrup while monitoring your blood sugar. If you are type II diabetic then this is the route to follow - see his book for the complete instructions. I don't know anyone who has finished the MC on the blackstrap molasses. The taste ruins the whole experience and makes it totally unpleasant!

"I am responsible - the creator of my own experience."
    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Annemargret

I'm starting on blackstrap molasses tomorow! yeeeee. i tried this and failed last time. so I hope i can stick to it! any advice for dealing with friends who think it's stupid? im thinking of just not telling them.

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Mike

lemonHead

Unless you are diabetic, use the Grade B Maple Syrup. I don't know anyone who has done this using only the molasses. Even Stanley Burroughs instructions is to BEGIN with it and then switch to the syrup.

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.