The SA Master Cleanse Forum » My Master Cleanse Experience

Just begun

(28 posts)

1. Sp@rX

Senior

Hey bunnywabbit. For the SWF you use 2 teaspoons of uniodized salt disolved in 1 Litre of lukewarm water. As far as I know you repeat this until you achieve the actual "flush". Im on day 2 of my MC now. Used real lemons this morning & I must say it tastes a whole lot nicer. I asked my mother to prepare my SWF mixture for me & only after I drank it did I realise she used 2 tablespoons instead of 2 teaspoons, is this a major problem or is it ok? The SWF didnt work for me yesterday at all. Also is it required that I drink 8 glasses of water apart from that in the Lemonade? And lastly may you drink anything else eg. coffee, juice bedides the lax tea?

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Sp@rX

Senior

Feeling a bit nauseas after the SWF & rather dizzy but hoping its going to work soon. In general I have a problem with getting my tummy to work, sometimes in takes over 6 laxatives to get a response. But looking forward to the day & the results of the MC. Just gota keep telling myself to look at the bigger picture =]

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. sharkfin

Senior

To bunnywabbit and Sp@rX:
    Sorry but your posts really get my goat up!
    It seems pretty clear you two don't have any good information about the MC and I'm amazed you just go ahead regardless. You definitely didn't bother to read either of the books from this site. It shows a complete lack of respect for your body and I'm not surprised you do stupid things like adding tablespoons of salt to the SWF. Of course you feel nauseous!
    When the MC is done properly its a fantastic health rejuvenation tool, when its not, people have all sorts of problems from mild to severe. Not only that, but they then almost always bad mouth the whole thing to all who will listen, forgetting conveniently that it was all their own doing.
    You are free to do what you want and experiment with your own body but don't then think you're doing the Master Cleanse and blame what happens on it! "It tastes a whole lot nicer with real lemons"??!! Jeez what did you do before?! Do it properly....

{edited: moderator}

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. bunnywabbit

Junior

@sharkfin I think you are being a real ........ I joined this site because I feel that I need support because I dont GET IT ANYWHERE ELSE !!!!! and my first day on the program and an ...... like you says insensitive things too fellow members get your goat up its fine I read and reread the pamphlet over and over and I still didnt know about the salt im so sorry i asked for help.... (is this not what this whole site is for people like me to get help from people in the same position as I am) I have been suffering most of it my own mistake which is why I'm trying to fix it and with as....ses like you I dont know why I even bothered to look up this site in the first place, I need help and support I know I do but if comments like that is what im gonna get whats the point

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. sharkfin

Senior

Don't want to offend but I've heard this all before. Especially the people whinging about how crap the MC is without even doing it properly. Everything you need is available here, I think that's the whole point of this web site and their shop. It's here to support people doing the Master Cleanse, not people doing their own thing willy nilly or following some weird instructions. Its also why they sell things in a kit, its got all the info and stuff you need - no mistakes necessary! And doesn't cost much more than what you'd spend feeding yourself anyway for ten days.
    The stuff you are both asking about is so basic and not the kind of thing you should be looking for help on, especially since both books contain everything you need to know on these topics. People are here to ask questions that aren't covered in the books and to give feedback about their (unique) experiences.
    I just personally think you're totally crazy doing something when you don't even understand the procedure properly. That's how people create problems for themselves. Do your research first, not during. If there are any other people in the same position as you let me just say: READ THE BOOKS FIRST!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. bunnywabbit

Junior

Day three and I'm having serious headaches, read the books (thanks sharkfin) I am using the Epsom salts for the SWF easier to drink for me got it from R. Sterling's book Master Cleanse Secrets, not doing so well today craving food like mad!!!!! also very tired but with the headaches (or should I say migraine's) Its VERY difficult to fall asleep.

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. karen_c

Senior

Sounds like you're having some serious detox problems there! I guess it all depends on your current health situation. I would stick to Stanley Burroughs' regimen to the letter, it works and its tried and tested, no need for "secrets". Doing weird stuff like using epsom salts? I would recommend everyone do it the way the man said it should be done the first time. The more deviations you do the more you're on your own. Your experience certainly doesn't sound like mine.

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. Preppy

Epsom salts??! Yukkkkkkk. You sure that's good for you? Regular salt is bad enough for me! I'm on day four of my second MC and doing great - sleeping like a baby :)

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.